Patch 28 - April 3, 2008

Information on the latest Server Patches
Derrick

Patch 28 - April 3, 2008

Post by Derrick »

• Murderers can now Always use Public Moongates, however guards may still be called in the vicinity of moongates.
  • Guards cannot be called on hidden murderers
  • NPC's less sensitive to Murderers (you'll have to be closer to them for them to call guards)
  • Easement to mining range and LOS in lost lands
  • Survivor games will now queue as more then 4 people sign up.
  • Lumberjacking and Mining harvest quantities and resource area amounts corrected
  • Info about Free Use removed from survival gump (Survival is not a free-use event)
  • Cure chance for poisons adjusted (Deadly and Lethal poisons have a much lesser chance of being cured with the Cure spell)
  • New spawn system for survival game
  • Deny Equip while casting now only applies to weapons
  • Spring is here
  • Order/Chaos guild fights exempted from town spell rules
  • Pets not teleported on stuck menu use
  • Explosion potions properly excluded from free use in Events, they should work in CTF and Double Domination games now.
  • Preparation for removal of free-use in tournaments
  • Human hirelings can no longer be renamed by their masters

weedsmoke
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Patch 28 - April 3, 2008

Post by weedsmoke »

What does free use mean? Like if I had 5 GHeal pots and used them all in event, before it would give me all 5 back after the event but now it doesnt?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

weedsmoke wrote:What does free use mean? Like if I had 5 GHeal pots and used them all in event, before it would give me all 5 back after the event but now it doesnt?
Free use means that when you use an item it's not consumed. In a free use event such as CTF or Double Dom, when you drink you're GHeal, the potion will not be consumer, or disapear. When you cast a spell it won't consume reagents.

You need to have at least one of every resource you want to use, but after the game you will have everything you came with.

Timothy

Post by Timothy »

oawwww yaaa

Return to “Patch Notes”