Patch 29 - April 12, 2008

Information on the latest Server Patches
Derrick

Patch 29 - April 12, 2008

Post by Derrick »

Again, many of these changes have taken place over the last week.
  • New camp quest system with postings to Bulletin Boards
  • Brigand Tent camps added
  • Guards will no longer follow criminals and murderers out of town.
  • Game time remaining for CTF and Double Domination now shown on Scoreboard single-click
  • Fix to a rare no-win situation in CTF and Double Domination
  • You may no longer carve corpses in CTF, Double Domination or Team Tournaments
  • Fix to rare problem with murder count decay in which is was possible to be blue and then go red again.
  • Bulletin Boards newest postings now go to top of board
  • Weight changes of Hay Sheaf and Sheaf of Wheat
  • Hay and Wheat now feed-able to horses
  • Animals that were stabled now exit the stable fully fed and with full loyalty
  • Removed claim list from Animal Trainer
  • Adjustments to Dispel difficulty (easier to dispel)
  • Animals which are tamed and released now subject to deletion
  • It is no longer possible to give multiple murder counts to a murderer if he has not reattacked you after you've resurrected.
  • Maximum number of creatures allowed in stables has been reduced
Other recent in game changes
  • Guard posts along roads are now manned by Order Guards and will attack murderers and other agressors on sight. (Not Insta-Kill, you have a good chance of escaping)
  • New spawning rares added
  • Tournaments are no longer free-use. Resouses will be consumed.
  • My.UOSecondAge.com player pages now show stats and skills for public characters.
My.UOSecondAge.com:
To make your players info available on these pages enter the in-game command [publicchar To hide all information but your top three skills and guild affiliation, issue the command [privatechar

Tanis

Re: Patch 29 - April 12, 2008

Post by Tanis »

what was old maximum allowed in stables and what is new limit please? .....and does the fix on the blue red thing mean once you go red you never again be blue?....

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

The stable limits are based on your animal taming and animal lore skills. The limits are in the area of 7 to 10. I don't have the exact calculation in front of me. We'll eventually be changing the system to be more era accurate which will stable your animals in a particular stable rather than have a "global" stable like the bank.

The blue/red thing was a problem for players who had exactly 5 murder counts and would appear to be blue for a period of time while they were working off that last count. The time of decay or their "true" status was not affected, only the appearance of being blue when they really should have been red.

Timothy

Post by Timothy »

woot nice

GodFather

Return to “Patch Notes”