Patch 157: 11 Years! House LOS Policy Changes

Information on the latest Server Patches
Anarcho
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Patch 157: 11 Years! House LOS Policy Changes

Post by Anarcho »

• Magical Weapon and Armor drop rates have been slightly increased. This is a tweak that will likely see further improvement in the future. Any further information that can help us get this more accurate would be very appreciated.
  • A seasonal tournament ranking system has been put in place. More information on this to come.
Policy
  • An automated policy has been put in place to negate targets made under a house foundation and others that utilise Z axis to target within homes. Thank you to everyone who helped test this.
  • A system has been put in place to be able to prevent certain players some participating in Gifts. A number of players were caught exploiting this system for many years and without banning them entirely, this was the next most fair solution.

dvs
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Patch 156: 11 Years! House LOS Policy Changes

Post by dvs »

Patch 157?

Also, does this mean the house killing no longer works, does that also include house killing from boats? Thank you in advance

Eastwood

Re: Patch 156: 11 Years! House LOS Policy Changes

Post by Eastwood »

Anarcho,

I hate to say this, i haven't played much here in a while, but i stay with the forums...

Isn't the messaging of this patch a little corporate in style and not very direct or even genuine towards the server community? What are you saying about the housing targeting patch? is this a major game changer being undersold as a technical correction?
Catskills 97-99

Annabell Red

Re: Patch 157: 11 Years! House LOS Policy Changes

Post by Annabell Red »

Too little, too late. :/

TacoSupreme

Re: Patch 157: 11 Years! House LOS Policy Changes

Post by TacoSupreme »

Annabell Red wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:57 pm Too little, too late. :/
Date me.

Return to “Patch Notes”