Patch 102 - May 21-23, 2009 : Little stuff

Information on the latest Server Patches
Derrick

Re: Patch 102 - May 21-23, 2009 : Little stuff

Post by Derrick »

Daolin wrote:Does this mean the URKs will have their special design? I hope so!
Yes, very likely. It requires some in game configuration which will be done today, and we will be doing some live, well observed testing to make sure it works properly

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

i think that will add a valuable tool for rping orcs and orc related events :D very happy
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

+1 for Urks! GJ

Cpt Spaulding

Post by Cpt Spaulding »

Are you still able to herd "tamed" animals? I haven't gone through the patch notes in awhile, but I know about 2 weeks ago some guy was at Brit bank herding tamed mounts into an open gate in order to grief the tamers there trying to sell them.
Merchant and pirate were for a long period one and the same person. Even today mercantile morality is really nothing but a refinement of piratical morality.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Cpt Spaulding wrote:Are you still able to herd "tamed" animals? I haven't gone through the patch notes in awhile, but I know about 2 weeks ago some guy was at Brit bank herding tamed mounts into an open gate in order to grief the tamers there trying to sell them.
Tamed animals are not herdable, but they are enticeable. I think this has been the case for some time.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Derrick wrote:
Cpt Spaulding wrote:Are you still able to herd "tamed" animals? I haven't gone through the patch notes in awhile, but I know about 2 weeks ago some guy was at Brit bank herding tamed mounts into an open gate in order to grief the tamers there trying to sell them.
Tamed animals are not herdable, but they are enticeable. I think this has been the case for some time.
Yes, and I wait for them to un-tame then re-tame and sell them myself. That's called stealing, not griefing, and with the way ostard prices are lately....

Redbeard72

Post by Redbeard72 »

Derrick wrote:
  • Problem with unexpected downtime after shard restart should be fixed.
  • Store bought Axes were spawning with no durability and were unusable for lumberjacking, fixed.
  • Reagents and Mana are no longer consumed on mistarget of recall or gate travel Spells. (info)
  • Stats will no longer atrophy without a corresponding stat gain. (info)
  • In addition to all "animals", any tamable creature may now be herded. (info)
  • Dyetubs must be in Line Of Sight to be used.
  • No Skill Title display for thieves guild members (info)
  • Adjustment to various karma award values, especially stealing
  • Alchemy "Continues grinding..." messages will no longer be displayed to bystanders. (info)
Late additions:
  • Potion bottles now go to Backpack instead of ground when consumed.
  • There is no longer an inability to consume a potion when you not in need of or under the effect of that potion type.
  • Implements Incognito->Polymorph hue change bug. (as discussed below)
  • Karma loss for all steals from innocents, not just when eligible for perma flag
  • Not as much karma loss from Stealing and Snooping
  • House Addons will no longer re-deed on destruction
  • Invulnerable Bankers now Bard Immune
  • Implements the proposed capacity to add special notoriety properties to guild areas such as is proposed for the Bloodrock Orc fort. (Proposal here)

Ok your killen me dude . things all should have been fixed over a year ago. AND before the other hundred patches.... house add on's exception. T2a With mounts Did NOT NOT have this. BUT BUT i see how it effects that / those skills for profit and balance. But really ,changing the Fighting Timing and stuff from where it was to balance it is almost imposable, all THE time they tried, so your going to do the same thing to accommodate others that will just leave in the end.
ok im done Still Love you and only challenging for the safe keeping of my LOVE.
Long Live SECOND AGE !!!!
Derrick wrote:

The second scenario is not extremely likely, but it is more likely now than it was previously.