Patch 104: Archery, Carpentry, Monsters breaking furniture

Information on the latest Server Patches
Faust

Re: Patch 104: Archery, Carpentry, Monsters breaking furniture

Post by Faust »

Syndicate expects the world to revolve around himself...

Didn't you know that Matron?

That is why there is always an excuse on his part when he loses in a fight. It is never his lack of skills but instead an event that takes place that forcefully made him lose...

UnknownLord

Post by UnknownLord »

Faust, for such a great "googler" you have missed some easy shit.. but its ok.. i guess after what.. 3 shards and now this one thats almost 2 years old.. you may now do things like i have mentioned because.. well.. we already knew whats t2a accurate and YOU.. need to google it. See, you think 'im badass i research for UOSA" dude.. typing in "ultima online 99 patches" in google isnt that great, stfu kid. But im sure you will write that on your resume when you turn 16 to apply for a job.
-D- Dreadlord XII

Faust

Post by Faust »

Sorry that you happened to miss the memo that anything that is disputed here doesn't get implemented without evidence to support the claim...

Also, a great example is the weapon speed formula...

15000 / (( Stam + 100 ) * Weapon Speed ) = Delay

I'm sure you can state that formula off of the top of your head like myself, right...

There is a reason to research data for reverse engineering. You can extract precise formulas such as the weapon speed and implement it straight into the scripts. The reason most other t2a shards aren't accurate is based on using logic like you just stated. Oh, yeah I remember it like this... and this... and that... blah blah blah... Sure, plenty of people remembers this and that but it means absolutely nothing unless you can back it up. This doesn't even take into consideration for the playerbase memories. Someone can tell you one thing when the next person can tell you the opposite. This typically happens when someone states something from a different era thinking it's from this era. Using your logic is ignorant and unproductive, sorry.

ClowN

Post by ClowN »

i know bank checks have been talked about in the past, but not sure that they are a high priority to remove.

as far as guild chat and party chat goes, id love to see these gone, but i think these are client side features (i may be wrong). if thats the case, im not sure that they can be removed.

Faust

Post by Faust »

Both party and guild chat can be removed ClowN. The only part that is client side would be the command lines. For example, you will still be able to enter text into the channels in the client but they will not function at all. So essentially all you would be doing is removing the access link to the command that is built into the client.

Charles Darwin

Post by Charles Darwin »

UnknownLord wrote:Faust, for such a great "googler" you have missed some easy shit.. but its ok.. i guess after what.. 3 shards and now this one thats almost 2 years old.. you may now do things like i have mentioned because.. well.. we already knew whats t2a accurate and YOU.. need to google it. See, you think 'im badass i research for UOSA" dude.. typing in "ultima online 99 patches" in google isnt that great, stfu kid. But im sure you will write that on your resume when you turn 16 to apply for a job.
What gives? Why the negative assaults?

If you haven't noticed, this is patch 104. And it's just one, amongst all patches - future and present. So take the time to relax, and argue changes where they belong. In the "Suggestions and Era Accuracy" forum. It's unnecessary for you to come in this thread, and demand things, like you are some how entitled to them.

UnknownLord

Post by UnknownLord »

because many "era accurate" posts in suggestions never get added, and things like guildchat etc should of been removed from day 1. And lack of commenting from derrick in said threads makes me believe issues that effect gameplay is issues he doesnt want to touch. waiting on reply for derrick :/
-D- Dreadlord XII

Pro

Post by Pro »

UnknownLord wrote:because many "era accurate" posts in suggestions never get added, and things like guildchat etc should of been removed from day 1. And lack of commenting from derrick in said threads makes me believe issues that effect gameplay is issues he doesnt want to touch. waiting on reply for derrick :/

maybe because OSI didn't perfect uo in one patch?

ClowN

Post by ClowN »

UnknownLord wrote:because many "era accurate" posts in suggestions never get added, and things like guildchat etc should of been removed from day 1. And lack of commenting from derrick in said threads makes me believe issues that effect gameplay is issues he doesnt want to touch. waiting on reply for derrick :/

ever consider the possibility that Derrick may have a life outside of UO? im sure he doesnt have time to respond to every single post made on this forum and if he did, i wouldnt blame him for ignoring yours.