Patch 108 - July, 20, 2009

Information on the latest Server Patches
Furync

Re: Patch 108 - July, 20, 2009

Post by Furync »

MiB's and Treasure maps will be fished up without an accompanying sea serpent.

is that 100% of the time? In other words, no need to kill the serpents anymore?

Thanks
Furync

MatronDeWinter wrote: You're likely the only T2A accurate blacksmith on the shard. Congrats

Mephistopheles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mephistopheles »

Derrick wrote:
  • Scissors now cut Cloth, Leather and Fish one item at a time. (thread)
Does anyone have a link to the patch notes that state you only cut one bandage at a time?

I don't know where that came from. It's mentioned that the issue had been discussed earlier but I didn't see any links to the earlier thread as well.

I'd think it would be kind of silly to make somone wait 16 minutes to cut 1K bandages without some patch notes...

At least change the angle so people can't see where my characters are. Fire/IPBan anyone who plays my characters too plz. KThxBai.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

This is not a feature that was introduced via patch notes in OSI. Bandaids cut one at a time until OSI changed the behavior well after the T2A era.

The change to cutting the stack at once is cited in the link.

Redbeard72

Post by Redbeard72 »

Derrick wrote:This is not a feature that was introduced via patch notes in OSI. Bandaids cut one at a time until OSI changed the behavior well after the T2A era.

The change to cutting the stack at once is cited in the link.
i remember. right. it was the Clean up brit. thing patch that did things like one cut stacks for less items on server.which was a ways after t2a or felt like it. ;]
used to double click a feather on a feather and gain dex. anywas lol dont think that works here.
Derrick wrote:

The second scenario is not extremely likely, but it is more likely now than it was previously.