Keep, Tower, 2 Bricks. Same Area

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Keep, Tower, 2 Bricks. Same Area

Post by Hemperor »

The bricks almost make up a castle plot, just 3 smalls in the way that will fall one day.

Taking offers, don't want anything crazy above deeds.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Oderus Urungus

Re: Keep, Tower, 2 Bricks. Same Area

Post by Oderus Urungus »

Uhh where? or did I miss somethin

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

sorry

shitty picture i know, but if you go there you'll see em

i will not sell these individually, i dont want to have to refresh anything

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Tired of the House time sink like i was hemp? I sold a castle and dropped 2 keeps so i wouldn't have to mess with em a few months ago.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Murugan

Post by Murugan »

Hemp leaving the shard? Just a few more and all the 11 year olds should be gone!
Pookey - Your Local Grim Reaper,
Hemperor wrote:it pains me to say that murugan is right

Einstein

Post by Einstein »

I offer 40k and no deeds, the way I see it I'm doing you a favor by taking these off your hands.

Murugan

Post by Murugan »

Einstein wrote:I offer 40k and no deeds, the way I see it I'm doing you a favor by taking these off your hands.

LOL, then why wouldnt he just deed the houses?

Hemp, if you just want "a little" over the deeded price, just deed them. Your not doing anyone any favors by keeping that area land locked. It dont seem like a castle would even fit there, and there are plenty of places to drop a keep still. Ice Island is also not even a good place for houses, it is just an easy place to drop houses at. If people take 10 min to run the shard, they can find plenty of spots to place deeds!

yakkabakka

Post by yakkabakka »

when was the last time you roamed the globe, I have spent a few hours recently looking for a keep spot, found two new tower spots but 0 spots to fit a keep. I'll give you 25k to show me a spot so I can place one.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

He should keep it land locked simply so he blocks people who come on the forums to lie and say there are still keep spots.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Murugan

Post by Murugan »

GuardianKnight wrote:He should keep it land locked simply so he blocks people who come on the forums to lie and say there are still keep spots.
Ill place a runebook on my vendor Labled KEEP SPOTS tomorrow or after christmas. Trust me, I know keeps can still be placed! People just don't look good enough.

Ill label it with the number of spots I found, and also sell it for less then 25K - Oh yeah, the best part . . . It wont be filled with Ice island locations!

Trust me, If I wanted Hemps stupid ICE ISLAND location to place a keep, it would (A) be a second keep, (B) be the 4th house I DONT NEED, and (C). Would be on ICE ISLAND! Who The F-ck wants an Ice island house? People who are too lazy to search for better spots?

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

K feel free to pm me when you find one, ill buy it . :)

Murugan

Post by Murugan »

I take back my original comments, I guess the server has swelled up with houses in the past 6 months. I however did find a keep plot, along with some tower locations. I placed runes to these on my vendors, nothign is a guarentee, but I do gaurentee it is not scam, These are legit locations, NOT ON ICE, that I feel can hold the proper plots as advertised. But no guarentee.

Good luck! Post your results, like I said its not my intentions to scam, its purely me running the map, for these locations, and walking them off, little differences in the ground that might prevent placment is not known by me. I have NOT placed the buildings to make sure they fit, so assume 100% risk on your own!

Good luck!

NOTE - I only make / sell one rune to each location! So its not a race to go and place, but a race to just purchase the runes!

Einstein

Post by Einstein »

I want in on this scam. My vendor now stocks runes to non-guaranteed castle spots, 50k ech.

yakkabakka

Post by yakkabakka »

probably marked spots to already placed keeps, so when you buy the rune he can say " oh well someone found the spot before you bought my rune, too bad for you thanks for the money."

Stranger

Post by Stranger »

I would be interested in the tower if you wanted to sell it seperatly.
[01:12:32] <Nevermore> Stranger you are the reason I hate christmas
[01:12:36] <Nevermore> You specifically
[01:12:44] <Nevermore> Every year? Christmas sucks. Because of Stranger

Return to “Housing”