Castle and tower side by side with stairs connecting...

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Vega/Delo

Re: Castle and tower side by side with stairs connecting...

Post by Vega/Delo »

Not to mention take into fact that the statues u traded was like 2.6 in gold value

a nerd

Post by a nerd »

1.8 Million Doll Ball Hairs.

Or Gold Coins. Up 2 u.

Yes, that's a bid.

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

I paid 4 million for a castle and tower that were connected and can be entered from either house without loading the other (standing on the steps). I thought this was a bargain.

If that is anything like my castle/tower, I wouldn't go less than 4 million. Here's the problem. Houses like this don't sell often and they only sell to players who plan to use them for events or have an ego as big as their wallet. (This is a jab at me as much as it is to anyone who has purchased a home like this.)

If you manage to sell this place for what it's worth, you'd make about twice as much as those trophies were worth. However, I'd be willing to bet Galendae had trouble selling this place himself. That would be exactly why Galendae traded you this place for those trophies.

If all else fails, drop it out of spite :) It's impossible to connect homes now so it would be a blow to the history of the server and a shock to our fragile minds ;)
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Demonous

Post by Demonous »

Ok sounds like a pretty neat concept ... I'll keep taking bids but I don't think ill get around 4 million, I'll sell for less, so current bid 1.8 mil then

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

Narcissic wrote:If you manage to sell this place for what it's worth, you'd make about twice as much as those trophies were worth. However, I'd be willing to bet Galendae had trouble selling this place himself. That would be exactly why Galendae traded you this place for those trophies.

If all else fails, drop it out of spite :) It's impossible to connect homes now so it would be a blow to the history of the server and a shock to our fragile minds ;)

Pretty much. Real Estate is dead, the housing bubble on uosa is popped. No demand.

a nerd

Post by a nerd »

Demonous wrote:Ok sounds like a pretty neat concept ... I'll keep taking bids but I don't think ill get around 4 million, I'll sell for less, so current bid 1.8 mil then

Um o.k. Why are the doors unlocked? I don't really expect a secure CY, but holy crap.

Retracting bid.

Demonous

Post by Demonous »

a nerd wrote:
Demonous wrote:Ok sounds like a pretty neat concept ... I'll keep taking bids but I don't think ill get around 4 million, I'll sell for less, so current bid 1.8 mil then

Um o.k. Why are the doors unlocked? I don't really expect a secure CY, but holy crap.

Retracting bid.
Lol why does the doors being locked or unlocked matter ? Just makes it easier for me to refresh them

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

You don't have to actually open the doors to refresh them. You just have to attempt to open the doors. You could leave them locked.

Demonous

Post by Demonous »

Ah ok, I still dunno why someone would care if I left the doors locked or open on regard to buying the houses...

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

I can mark a rune inside the castle courtyard and recall in whenever I want.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Secure CY's are overrated ... There pretty much isn't any in existence, and if you have enough money to buy this you can for sure afford a small house to smack down nearby for any AFK needs.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Rose wrote:Secure CY's are overrated ... There pretty much isn't any in existence, and if you have enough money to buy this you can for sure afford a small house to smack down nearby for any AFK needs.
Not everyone tailors their outfits every death... Calm down
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Listen bitch, I aint wearin no pleb outfits.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Rose wrote:Listen bitch, I aint wearin no pleb outfits.
or any fully gf ones
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Demonous

Post by Demonous »

Narcissic wrote:I can mark a rune inside the castle courtyard and recall in whenever I want.
So then you block it...