Castle and tower side by side with stairs connecting...

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Apocalypse

Re: Castle and tower side by side with stairs connecting...

Post by Apocalypse »

Demonous wrote:So then you block it...
I'm curious as to how you think this would be achieved.

Demonous

Post by Demonous »

Put stuff in the way ? I never met so many Whiney people concerned about not buying a house because the door isn't locked, did any of you actually play real UO back in the day ? origin UO ? People had better stuff to worry about

Vega/Delo

Post by Vega/Delo »

Things outside of steps/inside decay depending on weight. Also yea we did play back then, things were locked cause most items are not locked down in a house and capable of being robed... (and back then... shit went on ebay for oodles, and we paid to play).and on here...or so I heard....using paypal...not ebay, though... Should have just sold the statues.

Demonous

Post by Demonous »

I'd rather collapse these houses and just keep the deeds like someone suggested, only an idiot with nothing better to do with their lives would mark a rune inside there and actually recall to it

BiGGiE

Post by BiGGiE »

I've seen some obtain some substantial wealth via recalling into a courtyard when someone forgets to lock a door...ask Dyne! Some have a secondary security system and some lose everything... Kind of a big deal on this server.

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

Demonous wrote:I'd rather collapse these houses and just keep the deeds like someone suggested, only an idiot with nothing better to do with their lives would mark a rune inside there and actually recall to it
Or they're just waiting for the owner to leave their CY doors unlocked one day so they can loot the place dry. Then there's the LoS bug so that you can die while inside your castle from meteor swarm. If anything, it's quite smart to mark a rune inside a CY as it can be quite lucrative.

Exhibit A: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=54711

Exhibit B: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=63121
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Demonous

Post by Demonous »

Or the castle owner could just lock the interior doors of the castle so anyone recalling in couldn't do anything

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

Narcissic wrote:Then there's the LoS bug so that you can die while inside your castle from meteor swarm.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

This thread is amazing.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

He should have sold me the Red Angel! None of this madness would have happened.

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

I am winning this thread.

Demonous

Post by Demonous »

ok so i finally logged back onto the game since starting this thread, the castle door was unlocked but tables were blocking the path to the courtyard so no need to worry about anyone having marked a rune, current bid is 1.8 mil

a nerd

Post by a nerd »

Demonous wrote:ok so i finally logged back onto the game since starting this thread, the castle door was unlocked but tables were blocking the path to the courtyard so no need to worry about anyone having marked a rune, current bid is 1.8 mil

Tower doors were <are> unlocked. Since it is attached to the Castle... and the interior doors of the castle are not tabled off... I know that's how I got my runes to the Courtyard.

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

he also withdrew his bid

Demonous

Post by Demonous »

i dont really care about the connecting houses ill eventually sell them separate, can always demolish the castle and replace it over the current court yard, problem solved