Buying yew bank patio

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Buying yew bank patio

Post by Galendae »

Capitalist wrote:You mean there's less interested adult UO players that have all played a server and moved on from it, and the game altogether? Gosh garly willikers!

PS I sold this patio already, so Galendae is out of the loop as always.
160 yet?

Kryptonical
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kryptonical »

a nerd wrote:Whilst this situation may be unfortunate, it doesn't appear to be a matter that should concern staff.

Blah.

It seems nothing ever concerns staff.

Meh.

Always the same excuse..
"Technical" era accuracy.

12 people fill stables meant for 5000. Can't fix it. Derp.
Can't ban scammers, can't prove it in court. Derp Derp.
Every type of racist, sexist hate speak all over the server. Sandbox! Derp Derp Derp.
Scam vendors for years on end. Era accurate!

I call BS.

Even my type of anti-social behavior would have been WHAM! BANHAMMER !

Dude, did you even UO?

BITD, no one really had more than 10 stables. So make a 10 pets per char limit.
One nail keeps sticking up in scam reports? WHAM!
See the same house reported in forums as selling empty spell books? You erm, delete the house and vendors. Not that complicated. Pop over to it and see first maybe... but yeah 5 empty spell books for sale labeled as full. WHAM! What's that take, 20 seconds?

90 users primetime seems like a new high this month. Down from 1200 at one point. Golly. Some thing is wrong methinks. ...and it's too late to fix it.

But, then again, who's left to care?
I can answer this, the people who are left to care consist of those bad apples you're referring to, and some die hards (mad props and respect to them).

#truth

Capitalist wrote:You mean there's less interested adult UO players that have all played a server and moved on from it, and the game altogether? Gosh garly willikers!
So then how would explain other UO servers with thriving communities?...Kinda completely deflates your explanation.

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Soulbreak wrote:
Blitz wrote:can we unban wiz kid then, he was a contributing player with events such as his king of the hill.

#freewizkid
I second this.
I'm sure Wiz would love to come back to this...

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Kryptonical wrote:
So then how would explain other UO servers with thriving communities?...Kinda completely deflates your explanation.
Why doesn't the 8 pages of crying over pixels move to those "thriving" servers?

I agree with Vega. It's a niche server for an ancient game in a niche genre. You're not going to find a highly populated UO server that is damn near 10 years old.

I know this is rough. That property was yours forever. But I believe emailing staff or if your tinfoil is strong....try Derrick...to discuss grievances. Trade and gangbang ain't the place.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Vega/Delo

Post by Vega/Delo »

leave gangbang out of this

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

inkognito wrote: I know this is rough. That property was yours forever. But I believe emailing staff or if your tinfoil is strong....try Derrick...to discuss grievances. Trade and gangbang ain't the place.
Uhm.. pretty sure trade is exactly the place for a trade gone bad... and you can keep your sex-life out of it!

Return to “Housing”