Buying yew bank patio

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

Re: Buying yew bank patio

Post by Capitalist »

Can you please edit out the Kryptonical & Co. from your sig so I can use it? Thank you.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Capitalist wrote:Can you please edit out the Kryptonical & Co. from your sig so I can use it? Thank you.
Toooo soon bro tooooo sooon. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Hypeman

Post by Hypeman »

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55869

This thread still amuses me. Someone that can be banned... for buying digital goods, then gets unbanned and scams players and the person he scams ends up banned.
I wonder how much it costs Cave a month in "donations" to a certain GM to let his bullshit slide.

YewFriends

Post by YewFriends »

Hypeman wrote:Sounds more like Anarcho has it out for certain people and lets others touch the back of his throat.
We get it, we get it, you hate staff here.

PS how can we touch the back of Anarchos throat? I cant think of anything long enough except.... :shock: O MY GOD :?

Hypeman wrote:viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55869

This thread still amuses me. Someone that can be banned... for buying digital goods, then gets unbanned and scams players and the person he scams ends up banned.
I wonder how much it costs Cave a month in "donations" to a certain GM to let his bullshit slide.

Give it up, Orni scammed me for 4mill 2-3days before anything happened. The rest is about taking poor advice from Kaivan.

Anarcho
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Anarcho »

Hypeman wrote:
Pringles wrote:Boomland, Anarcho, Kaivan please take actions, before we loose more good players to a jerk who should have stayed banned.

Cavewight congrats on being a piece of shit. #gangbang was right all along. I was going to give you benefit of doubt after
you returned, because everyone can change. But you are like cancer, that the server could do without.
##gangbang was right all along

You can't call in the UO Police because he got scammed, tons of people have gotten scammed and they have yet to step in. Yet Hazy got banned for doing shady shit. Sounds more like Anarcho has it out for certain people and lets others touch the back of his throat.
Hypeman wrote:viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55869

Baseless accusations. Cave's unbanning process was not started by me, and was ultimately decided by Derrick, although such commentary is well within your already established character, smit9352.

Whilst this situation may be unfortunate, it doesn't appear to be a matter that should concern staff. Please keep it clean in here, this is the trading forums.

Blitz

Post by Blitz »

can we unban wiz kid then, he was a contributing player with events such as his king of the hill.

#freewizkid

Soulbreak

Post by Soulbreak »

Blitz wrote:can we unban wiz kid then, he was a contributing player with events such as his king of the hill.

#freewizkid
I second this.
DRUSK42 wrote:
Downs wrote:So, who got the goods? All we walked away with was land.
Take a wild guess.
Millerisfuntoplay wrote: Don't worry I will bank everything instead and give house to Ian.

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

Kryptonical wrote:WOW this guy is fucking unbelievable. First off has no balls to admit what hes done, then suddenly grows a pair and offers to sell it back to me?!
Screenshot_051116_012039_PM.jpg
FUCK YOU CAVE

Now that Anarcho has banned me from IRC cave starts pm'ing me...and hes the one claiming that I'm harassing him?!
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Ali

Post by Ali »

Derrick wrote:It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

This post is a lie, and his forum account is now banned as well.

LOL.

I had not yet been back to that thread.

I have missed forum drama so much.

Thank you Cave.
Boomland Jenkins wrote:
The Internet giveth and the Internet taketh away.

Dudekisser

Post by Dudekisser »

A little off topic/back on topic, but Cave, what are your plans for this patio now? It'd be neat if this could somehow turn into something for the good of the server.

Everyone else, please understand that I'm asking this from a place of hopeful neutrality, in that more than anything else I would like to see the community recover from this.

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

Dudekisser wrote:A little off topic/back on topic, but Cave, what are your plans for this patio now? It'd be neat if this could somehow turn into something for the good of the server.

Everyone else, please understand that I'm asking this from a place of hopeful neutrality, in that more than anything else I would like to see the community recover from this.

Dude, you can rest easy, this choice property is now in the hands of another paragon of UO virtue, VEGA!!!

PS In fairness to Vega, he is ruthless, heartless, shady and obnoxious, but he looks good next to Cavey.
Cavey, Google Cognitive Dissonance!

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by advanced1 »

What I dont understand is how did Cave got the deeds and the patio, I could understand if he got away with one but both? Most house trades using a broker usually go like this, Buyer gives deeds to broker, seller transfers house to buyer, then gets deeds from broker.

#CavewightWINSUOAGAIN
YewFriends wrote: Dont worry versair outside of evil people like Orni and Krypt theres alot of good in the game. Need anything hit me up.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Presumably they both transferred assets to cave with the hope he would give them out to the intended parties.

Ultimately this is all Rose's fault, he should have been at his pc 24/7.
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

a nerd

Post by a nerd »

Whilst this situation may be unfortunate, it doesn't appear to be a matter that should concern staff.

Blah.

It seems nothing ever concerns staff.

Meh.

Always the same excuse..
"Technical" era accuracy.

12 people fill stables meant for 5000. Can't fix it. Derp.
Can't ban scammers, can't prove it in court. Derp Derp.
Every type of racist, sexist hate speak all over the server. Sandbox! Derp Derp Derp.
Scam vendors for years on end. Era accurate!

I call BS.

Even my type of anti-social behavior would have been WHAM! BANHAMMER !

Dude, did you even UO?

BITD, no one really had more than 10 stables. So make a 10 pets per char limit.
One nail keeps sticking up in scam reports? WHAM!
See the same house reported in forums as selling empty spell books? You erm, delete the house and vendors. Not that complicated. Pop over to it and see first maybe... but yeah 5 empty spell books for sale labeled as full. WHAM! What's that take, 20 seconds?

90 users primetime seems like a new high this month. Down from 1200 at one point. Golly. Some thing is wrong methinks. ...and it's too late to fix it.

But, then again, who's left to care?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

You mean there's less interested adult UO players that have all played a server and moved on from it, and the game altogether? Gosh garly willikers!

PS I sold this patio already, so Galendae is out of the loop as always.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Return to “Housing”