Buying anything but a small near mine/mountains

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

CaptainHi5

Buying anything but a small near mine/mountains

Post by CaptainHi5 »

Really looking for anything, don't have much of a preference just would like for it to be near some mines, or at least next to a mountain. I see hundreds of empty ones all over just eating space...

Let me know what you have for sale!

SighelmofWyrmgard

Re: Buying anything but a small near mine/mountains

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Not directly in response to your request, but

I have a couple of public mining 'workshops' set up: each has a Rune book within, with runes to the others.

Please see this page: mainly, I'm pointing to the North Mines Foundry & Forge, but the Vesper Training Hostel's Runebook can get you there (and the Foundry Runebook will get you back).

Additionally (and I have not yet updated that page of mine, above), I've got a workshop set up due south of Minoc, at the northeast corner of the Avarice mountains: the Runebooks in each of the three locations will get you to the other two.

Those are public spaces, welcome to all: use them to work while you are waiting to buy your ideal mining-house, and continue to use, as you like; the facility was erected to be used.

You'll note that the northern two-thirds of the Avarice-mountain workshop and the Vesper hostel are inaccessible due to the placement of the add-ons, and the trash-barrel: I'd be happy to rent out the "back space" (by 'co-owning' any/all same-account characters: there would be no one else on the co-owners' list, and no one at all on the friends list) to anyone who has a use for it.

Otherwise, I hope you find your mining-house soon!

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Return to “Housing”