Looking for a Tower or Keep. **Sale Pending**

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Masseykr55

Looking for a Tower or Keep. **Sale Pending**

Post by Masseykr55 »

I've have been spending more and more time on UO so I need a bigger house for all my stuff. Looking for something with out a spawn and preferably a prime location. Pm me what you have and a price. I got $ so send all offers.

Thanks!
Last edited by Masseykr55 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Looking for a Tower or Keep.

Post by Mens Rea »

I'm selling this one outside of East Brit. I will obviously remove all of the valuable stuff but will leave the remaining furniture for you.

I'll let it go for a keep deed.

PS - practically zero spawn here.

Masseykr55

Post by Masseykr55 »

I'll take it. I won't be on until tomorrow evening because of my wife's birthday. I will set up a broker if you would like. Also I still have a few of those event clothes if you want to work that in the trade, if not I have a keep deed for you.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Masseykr55 wrote:I'll take it. I won't be on until tomorrow evening because of my wife's birthday. I will set up a broker if you would like. Also I still have a few of those event clothes if you want to work that in the trade, if not I have a keep deed for you.
I have been on this shard and on these forums and done enough house trades for you to know I have no intentions other than to sell you this tower.

I'm happy to just go ahead and do the deal for the keep deed - just drop me a message when you are ready to go man :D

cxtpang

Re: Looking for a Tower or Keep. **Sale Pending**

Post by cxtpang »

Masseykr55 wrote:I've have been spending more and more time on UO so I need a bigger house for all my stuff. Looking for something with out a spawn and preferably a prime location. Pm me what you have and a price. I got $ so send all offers.

Thanks!
would you consider my Keep (north east of Skara)? low spawn , big enough for storage and reasonable price. I will leave my keep unlock, pls help yourself to have a look.
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=65849

Return to “Housing”