Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Bigoud
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Buying Vanq Kryss

Post by Bigoud »

hahahahhaa

i would like you to show me, quote me, show screenshot of when the fuck i said yes to your prices, or even when i quoted mine ???

i said i have some krysses then you said ok cool, on your vendor, i was a bit surprised, but i said ok ill put my prices and if you like them you take them
Yew Bank Mall
Everything you need is there ! Check it out on the link below !
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 859#p72859

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Bigoud wrote:hahahahhaa

i would like you to show me, quote me, show screenshot of when the fuck i said yes to your prices, or even when i quoted mine ???

i said i have some krysses then you said ok cool, on your vendor, i was a bit surprised, but i said ok ill put my prices and if you like them you take them
If you said "Buying potted plants, 80k" and I said "I have two plants", wouldn't you assume I would be willing to sell them to you for 80k? Otherwise I think a proper response would be "I have two plants, 100k each" or "I have some, but not for 80k."
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Bigoud
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Bigoud »

LOL

all day long in irc, i talk with people

i say i pay 80k

then they say i have 2 potted trees or 3 small yellow, it doesnt mean that they agreed on the price yet... lol
Yew Bank Mall
Everything you need is there ! Check it out on the link below !
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 859#p72859

riant
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by riant »

I think almost anyone reading the post history would agree that you "implied" that you have said krysses at said prices.

If you can tell yourself honestly that you didn't think I was going to infer that you were putting them on your vendor at the prices I stated in my post, then I can see your side of things, but otherwise this is just a wasted discussion on ethics. Either you get it or you don't.
Pepin
Alfred
Witchfoot
Lilly B

Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Its true, I saw the guy make the post and bigoud reply. The post was 5 mins old so I got there quick as I could, only to find the buyer arguing over the price. Well, ol' Stranger knowns gold is on everything in the game but vanqs arent. I swiftly stepped in and bought em up while said argument was taking place. Good bless capitolism. :)

P.S. They were 18k not 20k.
[01:12:32] <Nevermore> Stranger you are the reason I hate christmas
[01:12:36] <Nevermore> You specifically
[01:12:44] <Nevermore> Every year? Christmas sucks. Because of Stranger

riant
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by riant »

the no-durability, no charge +15 was 18K, and there was another +15 with durability and charges that was 20K.

And, I don't blame you Stranger...worked out well for you.

Now, since I just died to 3 reds in Shame, I'd love to buy one of those off you :lol:
Pepin
Alfred
Witchfoot
Lilly B