Open House: free loot aimed at newer players

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Open House: free loot aimed at newer players

Post by Aeris »

Not going to candy coat it, there's a lot of junk in here! But if newish players take a few moments to look through it, they will likely find some useful stuff. Vets, be warned: you will probably find almost nothing here worth keeping. I banked nearly everything I felt valuable (all rares, vanqs, charged, invul, trophies, silver, reagents, kegs, resources).

There are however lots of power/force/silver weapons, fortification/hardening armor, empty runebooks, full spellbooks, full runebooks (!), bags and bags of wands (ID, lightning, greater heal), bags of jewelry & clothing (no invis, reflect, or teleport), 2-3 bags of pre-sort lockpicking loot, loads of empty kegs (lots dyed red, purple, yellow, orange, etc.), full kegs (strength, agility, lesser cure, lesser poison, greater poison, and lesser explosion), bags of furniture (chests, tables, wooden boxes), bags of tools (shovels, hatchets, mortar & pestles), sandals of various hues (1300, 1800 hue range), holiday bags & items, house addon deeds, and... *drumroll* two kegs of nightsight potions!

Like I said, a lot of junk, and a lot of it will go in the trash barrel eventually. But I had it leftover from sorting over the years, and might as well let some people go through it to see if my trash is their treasure!

The tower is located at 133°46'N, 51°23'E

I'll redeed the tower in a week or two, but anything worth keeping will likely be picked up by the first few people who come. This is aimed at new players really. I locked down most bags so people can't just come in and gate it all out super easily (like an IDOC). You gotta take a lot of it one item at a time. Just take what you need, and leave the rest.

Anyone caught attacking inside the tower will be banned. Outside, do what you want at your own risk 8)
Last edited by Aeris on Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Re-Done

Re: Open House: free loot aimed at newer players

Post by Re-Done »

Thanks so much for this--there is a TON. I took what I could use (the 7k cloth will help level tailoring on my mule, ty!). :)

Rick Scarf

Post by Rick Scarf »

Bump, that's a great offer for newer players

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Everything got chewed through pretty fast, so I dropped the tower later that day :) All the good stuff was gone pretty quick.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next