Invis jewelery

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Grogor

Re: Invis jewelery

Post by Grogor »

Reflect uses one charge every 4 seconds or so, regardless of whether or not you are in battle. It is best to toggle on/off to use a single charge imo.

The 5 slots are head, necklace, ring, bracelet, earring.

Lv 5 chests are found on Blood Elementals, Balrons, Poison Elementals, Ancient Wyrm and Titans. Level 4 dungeon chests can occasionally spawn a map that can be anything from Lv1 - Lv5.

Not sure about fishing, but you need gm Cartography to decode a Lv5 tmap.

randale

Post by randale »

Grogor wrote:Reflect uses one charge every 4 seconds or so, regardless of whether or not you are in battle. It is best to toggle on/off to use a single charge imo.

The 5 slots are head, necklace, ring, bracelet, earring.

Lv 5 chests are found on Blood Elementals, Balrons, Poison Elementals, Ancient Wyrm and Titans. Level 4 dungeon chests can occasionally spawn a map that can be anything from Lv1 - Lv5.

Not sure about fishing, but you need gm Cartography to decode a Lv5 tmap.
Is the AM the most powerful/hardest mob in the game? Or the Balron? There's a video I can show you, if you haven't already seen it, of a toon single-handedly taking out an Ancient Wyrm, of c on this shard. Of course he was equipped with the best magical armor and weapons and GM Tactics, Swords, max Strength- with fish/potion, etc. Actually here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rGJgWmsQ70

I tried with my tamer, drags die easily, but I didn't try with like 15 drags.

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

Of standard mobs, the AW is the toughest. I would put Poison Elementals second, then Balrons, maybe Avengers (Terra Keep) and so on...

I am very familiar with that video. I once killed the AW with full invulnerable plate and an invulnerable heater, +25 vanq katana and a ton of orange potions. The only kicker is i had 2 guildmates casting gr heal.

randale

Post by randale »

Grogor wrote:Of standard mobs, the AW is the toughest. I would put Poison Elementals second, then Balrons, maybe Avengers (Terra Keep) and so on...

I am very familiar with that video. I once killed the AW with full invulnerable plate and an invulnerable heater, +25 vanq katana and a ton of orange potions. The only kicker is i had 2 guildmates casting gr heal.
Standard? Do you mean non-event mobs?

I was thinking a warrior with all that gear would be the simplest way, even though it's hard.

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

Yes, non-event mobs. Event mobs can get crazy hard.

It's a lot harder than you think. All the armor plus a protection item make it possible, but extremely difficult. I don't think there is any way I could do it toe-to-toe alone. If you do, post a video.

randale

Post by randale »

Grogor wrote:Yes, non-event mobs. Event mobs can get crazy hard.

It's a lot harder than you think. All the armor plus a protection item make it possible, but extremely difficult. I don't think there is any way I could do it toe-to-toe alone. If you do, post a video.
I'm guessing in that video he was using a chain of macros, one to drink each type of potion one to heal him, etc. Did you ever try that?

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

Tried all kinda shit. I'm not quick/good enough to survive a poison claw, fs and fire breath in succession.

randale

Post by randale »

Grogor wrote:Tried all kinda shit. I'm not quick/good enough to survive a poison claw, fs and fire breath in succession.
too bad he isn't around anymore to ask. He obviously did it somehow, which means you can too.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Grogor wrote:Tried all kinda shit. I'm not quick/good enough to survive a poison claw, fs and fire breath in succession.
You may not have noticed:

In addition to potion-drinking & bandage macros (which I assume are hot-keyed in Razor), he's wearing an item with Magic Reflection charges: with MR up constantly (it cycles a charge every, what, 4 seconds?), almost all the AW's spells are Reflected, and used to help kill it.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

True, I did not have a reflect item. That would help a bunch.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Tl;dr bunch of dudes arguing on the best way to wear their moms jewlery
Please choose a more appropriate signature.