Invis jewelery

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

randale

Invis jewelery

Post by randale »

Or maybe I won't need to, Elder Gazers don't seem to have any. What's a better way? Killing ancient wyrms and balrons? Lockpicking and treasure hunting?

SighelmofWyrmgard

Re: Invis jewelery

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Level 4 Dungeon Chests can contain Invisibility jewelry: Lvl4s require 95-GM Lockpicking skill, and knowledge of where Lvl4 chests can be found (there does exist a thread in UOSA forums that lists the known Lvl4 spawns; also, most Rune Libraries have a "Lockpicker's" book).

I have never, ever, ever retrieved Invisibility jewelry from a Lvl1-4 Treasure Map.

MiBs/SOSs should provide the occasional piece, but this is something to which I can not directly attest: I have 2 GM Fishers and I have fished-up countless SOSs but, when I gather my magical loot (from all sources), it ends-up dumped all-together in chests and then gets identified and sorted all at the same time ... my last few MiB trips, my Identifier had come along and ID'd as we went, but even the most recent such expedition was quite a long time ago, and I simply don't remember if I've ever retrieved Invisibility items from any MiB/SOS.

The "loot-level" of any MiB/SOS is completely random: while I do believe it is possible to retrieve the rare piece of Invisibility jewelry from one, it would have to be a "Level 5" chest and, therefore, will be extremely rare.

TL;DR

1. The only dungeon chests to give Invisibility jewelry are the Lvl 4 chests.
2. Lvl 1-4 Treasure Maps do NOT give Invisibility jewelry, period.
3. Fish-up a Lvl 5 chest from an SOS, and I believe it's possible to find Invisibility jewelry but, well, getting a Lvl 5 chest from an SOS is very, very rare.

Even from Lvl 4 dungeon chests, any/all "good" magical jewelry is extremely rare.

I know I've got some stashed that I haven't sold but, offhand, I don't know how many charges I've got. Let me know if you want me to look, and what you would be willing to pay.

Otherwise, good luck.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

randale

Post by randale »

SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:Level 4 Dungeon Chests can contain Invisibility jewelry: Lvl4s require 95-GM Lockpicking skill, and knowledge of where Lvl4 chests can be found (there does exist a thread in UOSA forums that lists the known Lvl4 spawns; also, most Rune Libraries have a "Lockpicker's" book).

I have never, ever, ever retrieved Invisibility jewelry from a Lvl1-4 Treasure Map.

MiBs/SOSs should provide the occasional piece, but this is something to which I can not directly attest: I have 2 GM Fishers and I have fished-up countless SOSs but, when I gather my magical loot (from all sources), it ends-up dumped all-together in chests and then gets identified and sorted all at the same time ... my last few MiB trips, my Identifier had come along and ID'd as we went, but even the most recent such expedition was quite a long time ago, and I simply don't remember if I've ever retrieved Invisibility items from any MiB/SOS.

The "loot-level" of any MiB/SOS is completely random: while I do believe it is possible to retrieve the rare piece of Invisibility jewelry from one, it would have to be a "Level 5" chest and, therefore, will be extremely rare.

TL;DR

1. The only dungeon chests to give Invisibility jewelry are the Lvl 4 chests.
2. Lvl 1-4 Treasure Maps do NOT give Invisibility jewelry, period.
3. Fish-up a Lvl 5 chest from an SOS, and I believe it's possible to find Invisibility jewelry but, well, getting a Lvl 5 chest from an SOS is very, very rare.

Even from Lvl 4 dungeon chests, any/all "good" magical jewelry is extremely rare.

I know I've got some stashed that I haven't sold but, offhand, I don't know how many charges I've got. Let me know if you want me to look, and what you would be willing to pay.

Otherwise, good luck.

SS
I have no idea what it goes for, what's a reasonable price?

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

Check my vendor at Yew moongate. He has a bag with Invis jewelry and clothes at 100 a charge, if you need more let me know as I have extra not on vendor.

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

100 per charge is the going rate. Also check my vendor at stop and shop. Tons of jewelry and clothes.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I'll sell bulk to you at 75 per charge.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

randale, you can go to any public runelibrary and they should have the lv4 dungeon chests marked. Seems like i find an invis item just about every other time i hit all of them. gluck!

randale

Post by randale »

Capitalist wrote:I'll sell bulk to you at 75 per charge.
How many do you have? And what's the biggest number of charges you can get on one you loot? 50?

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

randale wrote:
Capitalist wrote:I'll sell bulk to you at 75 per charge.
How many do you have? And what's the biggest number of charges you can get on one you loot? 50?
I don't know what everyone else has, but I have an invis item with 112 charges. Vega probably has more than you can count. Just tell him what you want and pay the 75gpc. Good price.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I have 17 pouches full of invis...
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

randale

Post by randale »

Just bought a couple, sucks that XP potions can be used even if you are invis, that is- if he sees you go invis (a PKer)

Do any mobs drop invis jewelery for loot?

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

I can't remember exactly but I thought you could get any magic item in any chest.
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

randale

Post by randale »

Been cracking open dungeons chests, just did a round (all of them) got a ton of jewelry, haven't ID'd it yet, so far so good It wouldn't let me open the chests in bottom level of the yew crypt.

I wonder how long it takes the chest to respawn. I've only been taking the jewelry and hats out of the chests.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

randale wrote:... It wouldn't let me open the chests in bottom level of the yew crypt.
If you are talking about the metal chests all stacked at the very bottom of the stairs in the northwest corner of Yew Crypts, those are all permanent, inert artifacts of the Guild of Eternal Shadows event: they are not "regular" lockpickable treasure chests. There's another spot, further east when you descend into the lowest parts of the Crypts, where there is a permanent non-pickable keg and some similar crates nearby: they've always been there, but they are likewise inert.
randale wrote:I wonder how long it takes the chest to respawn. I've only been taking the jewelry and hats out of the chests.
Emptied chests will respawn faster: if you don't want to take away certain items, discard them on the ground beside the chest. Having said that, with Lvl4 chests I can't imagine it matters much, as they have much-longer respawn timers.

Most jewelry from any level of chest will be crap: nightsight, evil, agility/clumsiness/etc., protection, blessing (some people like protection & blessing, and I understand that); magic reflection, invisibility and teleport are only found in the higher-level chests, rarely. In particular, rings are only found in the highest-level chests.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

randale

Post by randale »

Most jewelry from any level of chest will be crap: nightsight, evil, agility/clumsiness/etc., protection, blessing (some people like protection & blessing, and I understand that); magic reflection, invisibility and teleport are only found in the higher-level chests, rarely. In particular, rings are only found in the highest-level chests, bead necklaces and plain necklaces.
Out of looting all the chests twice, I got one invis, one spell reflect (does that use charges only when you get hit with a spell, or does just it keep using charges that protect you for a given time, then when that expires- use another charge?) and one blessing, that's not bad. Someone was saying they get one invis for every other "sweep" (opening all level 4 chests on the shard) of the chests (except I didn't open any T2A ones) which is perfectly reasonable/good.

Out of the five slots on the left side, I see one is for headgear (helmet, hat, whatever- anything that goes on your head) one if for bracelets, one is for necklaces, another one must be for rings, one more I'm not sure of.
In particular, rings are only found in the highest-level chests.
And, as you were saying, level 5 chests are only found in submerged shipwrecks, and they aren't always level 5's, so I need fishing too, maybe cartography. Actually...........just got one out of the Destard Ancient Wyrm room chest, is that a level 5?