Post by randale »

For my crafters, I currently have

3 GM Alchemists
2 GM Carpenters
1 GM Blacksmith
2 GM Tinkerers
1 GM Tailor
1 GM Scribe

So, need 20, 30, 100 or more exceptional weapons? I'm your guy. Need a whole house full of furniture? I'm your guy. Need lots and lots of clothes? I'm your guy. Need a hundred boxes or chests? I'm your guy. Need just a few or a hundred potions kegs, well you know the rest. Since I can have 3 alchs working at the same time, I should be able to whip up, even with the failure chance- even a few kegs of deadly poison for you on short notice (but I will expect a decent ROI on those) , or any other potion kegs you need. PM me with a list of what you need, then we will discuss the price.

For my fellow crafters, I thought of running a shop but, not sure it's worth it, for some things, especially potion kegs if they just sit on the vendor without being sold, and the vendor gets paid, since you have to pay him more depending on the value of merchandise you are selling. Seems better just to make the kegs, and things ad-hoc rather than beforehand. Some things do sell well, like spellbooks and runebooks and regs, however. I'm thinking of adding a second GM Smith, and/or a second GM scribe, but not sure I'd need them. I'd just in case of very large orders/rush orders when I need to make them all quickly. I thought of adding a GM cook- but food is only good for decoration (and where the wheat fields that you use for the flour mill?) and a bowyer/fletcher- but I never run into archers- who would buy the arrows and bows?

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Need any bulk orders? I'm your guy

Post by Mens Rea »

You can run a vendor at DISCOUNT REG VENDOR if you like

randale

Post by randale »

Mens Rea wrote:You can run a vendor at DISCOUNT REG VENDOR if you like
Ok, so at your place? What do you? Charge rent or something for me to have my vendor there?

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

If you keep it stocked don't worry about rent - we both get benefit from running good vendors.

randale

Post by randale »

Mens Rea wrote:If you keep it stocked don't worry about rent - we both get benefit from running good vendors.
Yep, just wondering what I should sell/what's in demand, and won't just sit on the vendor for days while the vendors gets paid, too bad they can't get a commission instead.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

randale wrote:
Mens Rea wrote:If you keep it stocked don't worry about rent - we both get benefit from running good vendors.
Yep, just wondering what I should sell/what's in demand, and won't just sit on the vendor for days while the vendors gets paid, too bad they can't get a commission instead.
Don't put too much on at a time and you'll be fine

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

High level scrolls will sell out. I promise.

randale

Post by randale »

Grogor wrote:High level scrolls will sell out. I promise.
Really, the only real useful one I can think of is Energy Vortex, since it won't fail when used by a GM Mage.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

You're my guy, guy!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Everyone is always looking for kegs. Also I have had trouble finding runebooks and spellbooks on player vendors. I think full spellbooks were going for 8k not sure on runebooks.

randale

Post by randale »

Nickodemuse wrote:Everyone is always looking for kegs. Also I have had trouble finding runebooks and spellbooks on player vendors. I think full spellbooks were going for 8k not sure on runebooks.
Is it possible to make empty spellbooks, like how you can make empty runebooks from raw materials (the scrolls, and the runes) I went looking for houses to rob with my thief and found the other rune library maybe that will have the runes to the wheat fields.

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

Spellbooks can't be crafted. I have seen full spellbooks for as low as 4k. EV, EQ, Gate, FS, MS, Res are all high level scrolls that I buy. Just an fyi.

JBURNS
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by JBURNS »

randale wrote: For my fellow crafters, I thought of running a shop but, not sure it's worth it, for some things, especially potion kegs if they just sit on the vendor without being sold, and the vendor gets paid, since you have to pay him more depending on the value of merchandise you are selling.
You don't make as much off a vendor as you do directly selling to the customer, but the value of one is that it can be selling 24/7 whether you are at work, asleep, with family etc. Also, a lot of newer players don't seem to come to the forums very often. When they ask "Where do I go buy...?" the answer is usually Yew. You ultimately reach a larger audience and can make transactions while you aren't online when you sell through a vendor.
As far as what to sell, regs have the best ROI if you ask me. You make less per transaction, but it makes up for it in volume.

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

randale wrote:
Nickodemuse wrote:Everyone is always looking for kegs. Also I have had trouble finding runebooks and spellbooks on player vendors. I think full spellbooks were going for 8k not sure on runebooks.
Is it possible to make empty spellbooks, like how you can make empty runebooks from raw materials (the scrolls, and the runes) I went looking for houses to rob with my thief and found the other rune library maybe that will have the runes to the wheat fields.

Can't make an empty spellbook, but you can buy them from scroll vendors.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

randale

Post by randale »

Since I have a ton of nightshade still and 3 alchs I think I'll try making some deadly poison kegs. I think a reasonable price, considering what it takes to make a full one- and the failure rate would be 17K, but I heard someone saying that's ridiculous and they'd only pay 11K, guess I'll just have to experiment and see if they get sold at 17K