3 Weapon packages for sale.

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Thead

Re: 3 Weapon packages for sale.

Post by Thead »

I had already discussed this with you in Discord via PM Farnk, but just in case you forgot and also so others know how I viewed it, here it goes again.

Your right it does say that, but at the same time it didn't specify that you couldn't do a bid on all of them with one bid.

The above could easily be understood as meaning that all packages are separate from each other and can be bid on as such, however there was no statement that solely stated that one could not be able to do a single bid for the whole package.

If I do a multi-package auction again in the future I will be adding the statement that you cannot do a single bid for all of them, which was my intention with this one, however I had forgot to solely state that in the original post and therefore can't justify refusing the 100k bid that was done.

I can see how some people whom are on here could come to the conclusion that this one was meant to be that you had to bid on each package separately (which was my intention), but at the same time I can also see how others could easily come to the understanding that you are allowed to do a single bid on all three of them.

If either you (Farnk) or Jay still have a issue with the way I have done this, please let me know and please also don't bid on any future items I put up in the future if you still have issues with it.

Fox
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Fox »

If it helps (and if I make it before 48 hours after the last bid) I am happy to up my bids to:

I'll up my package 2 bid to 15k.
I'll up my package 3 bid to 26k.

If the bid is accepted it would not only extend the auction, but ESCO would not be the highest bidder, which may appease everyone.
Discord: Fox, Most of my toons http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/1899

UOSA: Nov 2010 - Nov 2011 | Aug 2012 - Oct 2012 | Oct 2016 - Present.
OSI: Summer 1998 - Summer 2008, (off and on), played all over. Home was LS. Guilds: UOF, PVP, VIP

Thead

Post by Thead »

I will accept the bid since I had not officially closed it off yet.

I am going to state that for the rest of the auction, CANNOT DO A SINGLE BID FOR ALL ITEMS, if you want all of them, then you must do an individual bid on each package.

And thank you Fox.

E S C 0

Post by E S C 0 »

use your heads, if I bid on all... take the total and split in into three theres your single fucking bids you broke bitches.... 40k on each package
[00:27] <Soma> vega lives in his moms basement

[22:32] <Vega> then a couple niggers jumped me and destroyed my bike

[16:44] <Vega> I'd Trayvon Jr you so quick.

Thead

Post by Thead »

To clarify ESCO, are you currently bidding 40k on each? If so then it would now be as follows:
package 1: Farnk - 60k
package 2: ESCO - 40k
package 3: ESCO - 40k

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

E S C 0 wrote:use your heads, if I bid on all... take the total and split in into three theres your single fucking bids you broke bitches.... 40k on each package
Use dem crainyums yo! :lol:
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

E S C 0

Post by E S C 0 »

65k #1
[00:27] <Soma> vega lives in his moms basement

[22:32] <Vega> then a couple niggers jumped me and destroyed my bike

[16:44] <Vega> I'd Trayvon Jr you so quick.

farnk

Post by farnk »

Okay so my 60k bid has apparently stood for the last 96hrs, when can I pick up my purchase?

Thead

Post by Thead »

ALL BIDDING ON PACKAGE ONE IS CLOSED.

As of right now both of you (Farnk and ESCO) could make claim as to why you should be the one to get it and a large part of it is my fault. I am going to leave this one up to a game of chance and the winner gets the package for 60k. I am going to have both of you (either together or separately) meet me at one of my houses and throw a dagger at a dart Board 3 time, the one with the highest combined score gets the package.

If done individually, then both are you are to post your score (witnessed by me) here in this post. If either disagree to this manner of handling the current situation, then I will deem you as giving up on the package and the other will be awarded it.

Jay

Post by Jay »

rofl

Thead

Post by Thead »

Package 2 & 3 currently close on the 14th @ 11:35 AM

Revising my earlier statement, winner gets it for 50k, I am knocking the 10k off because of all the hassle surrounding it.

Thead

Post by Thead »

All packages are sold.

Package 1: ESCO or Farnk for 50k
Package 2: ESCO 40k
Package 3: ESCO 40k

Thead

Post by Thead »

Farnk score: 120.

ESCO, get a hold of me by the end of the weekend and lets have you throw the dagger. If you have not done it by 9 pm Sunday, Farnk gets the pack.