wts silver coins 13k per

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

Re: wts silver coins 13k per

Post by Capitalist »

kingnotorious wrote:lmao silver inflated this much?? i still have 1.4k in the bank and im comin back so who wanna buy
No that's pretty much the joke. Silver is 10k
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

kingnotorious

Post by kingnotorious »

SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
kingnotorious wrote:lmao silver inflated this much?? i still have 1.4k in the bank and im comin back so who wanna buy
Your join-date is today: above, quotes your "first" post; you have 1.4K silver in the bank; do you?

Justify that for me, please.

SS

[EDIT] So far as 'smurfing' goes, "kingnotorious", roflmgdao, smacks of Vega …

#IRL: acquaint yourself, please, with the Dunning-Kruger Effect; pay particular attention to the "alpha case" (McArthur Wheeler).

Please, have a nice, incompetent, day!

SS

theres a reason why they call me king notorious - you want 1350 pieces, 12 castle deeds.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Notorious I never thought there would be a day where someone thought I was you.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Capitalist wrote:Notorious I never thought there would be a day where someone thought I was you.
#IRL: It's, um, the other-way-around (for all that means to you), Mr. Wheeler; thanks for introducing yourself (Holy Crap, Holy Crap, Holy Crap! Look it up, look it up, look it up!).

SS

P.S. For those forumers who are less than geniuses: all of the "kingnotorius-vega" banter occurs, uninterrupted (except, by me), within a span of 24 hours; nothing before, nothing since.

Say there, Vega, I'm thinking you must be overwhelmed by the urge to smear your face with lemon-juice, right now!

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.