Rares + Trophys

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Rares + Trophys

Post by Caswallon »

Looking to buy the following items, paying above market prices. Shoot me a PM or IRC Cas. DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOUR GOING TO WASTE MY TIME uhming & ahing over prices. I generally pay 25%-50% above market price depending on the item, if that is not sufficent, make an auction straight away instead of dragging it out for 2 days. I pay well to avoid bull**** like that [Bigoud :lol: ].

Added some pics as people keep PMing me with the wrong items.
  • Broken Chairs:
    brokenchair5.jpg
    brokenchair5.jpg (6.54 KiB) Viewed 2560 times
    brokenchair7.jpg
    brokenchair7.jpg (6.07 KiB) Viewed 2547 times
    Cards:
    playingcards2.jpg
    playingcards2.jpg (5.12 KiB) Viewed 2662 times

Chessmen - Black/White facing North/South.

Coloured Ingots:

Silver -
    silveringots3.jpg
    silveringots3.jpg (5.14 KiB) Viewed 2662 times
    silveringots6.jpg
    silveringots6.jpg (6.02 KiB) Viewed 2662 times
    Necro reagents - Dragons Blood, Daemons Blood.

Wig Stand.
Last edited by Caswallon on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:47 am, edited 12 times in total.
?

Bigoud
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Rares + Trophys

Post by Bigoud »

i have dragons blood, taking offers on it
Yew Bank Mall
Everything you need is there ! Check it out on the link below !
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 859#p72859

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

Humpty Bumpty.
?

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

what are checker pieces worth?
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

Depends. Quite small so dont tend to sell very well, chessmen seem to be more desirable, I used to price them around 30k when I ran a vendor. Personally I would pay 50k tops but then I am only looking for 1 of them now, its irritating.
?

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

?

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Ouch....that sucks but i don't figure it's worth selling 1 at a time. Probably anyone looking for em will want a set eh.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

GuardianKnight wrote:Ouch....that sucks but i don't figure it's worth selling 1 at a time. Probably anyone looking for em will want a set eh.
What the....yeah cos they spawn in pairs. :roll:

EDIT: I dont really understand what your saying here actually GK, is this just more of your pointless auction commenting that serves no purpose? Cos if so its getting old, had enough of it in Evelynnes castle thread, this is the trade forum, no general discussion, stop giving your worthless opinion in threads that dont concern you. Mmkay.
?

Everlynn

Post by Everlynn »

I agree.... Caswallon is a good and respectable buyer/seller. I have delt with him in the past and its all been good.

Goodluck with the items cass

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I had 2 checkers i was considering selling until you said you only had one. I don't want stuck in a predicament where i have a worthless item because you would only want 1. Therefore my post was to test the waters.

My post in everlyn's castle thread was the same kind of post you posted in the Trophy thread about bloating the prices on things.

You really are a defensive person.

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

GuardianKnight wrote:I had 2 checkers i was considering selling until you said you only had one. I don't want stuck in a predicament where i have a worthless item because you would only want 1. Therefore my post was to test the waters.

My post in everlyn's castle thread was the same kind of post you posted in the Trophy thread about bloating the prices on things.

You really are a defensive person.
Ehm no, your comments in the thread in question basically consisted of "wah that's not worth it, I would not pay that" which is essentially nothing more than attempting to derail an auction. You have done this in several threads, both recently and in the past, if you want to talk about it so desperately start a thread in general, this is trade, for trading, not talking.

My comments about trophys, other than not being in trade, were accurate, what are points at now? Whats that 14-16? BTW thanks for those 2 pointers you put up at 17k Mr Trophy expert :? .
?

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

sigh...just because it's a slim trophy doesn't make it 2 pts. TO be 2 pts it had to be golden.

when someone in a game ends a sentence with "eh" like this .

"Ouch....that sucks but i don't figure it's worth selling 1 at a time. Probably anyone looking for em will want a set eh."

It tends to be more of a question without a question mark.
Last edited by GuardianKnight on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

How about addressing the issue of you constantly trying to put off buyers in other people auctions? Or you just gonna dodge that Mr l33t trader?
?

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

The times i have done it were when guildmates or friends were paying too much. If you don't like it, too bad.

If you don't want to be called a greedy cheat...don't overcharge. You really are keeping this going in "your trade" thread. You coulda stopped at any time but you would rather argue with me.

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

Because im tired of seeing you spaming your worthless opinion in other peoples auctions and im not alone. If you want to tell your guildies do that, great, your a fucking hero, have a * because thats what you want, but how about respect other peoples auctions and STFU.
?