BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Necro reg: Bat Wing

Post by BlackFoot »

they were given out this halloween to trick or treaters
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Teph

Post by Teph »

GuardianKnight wrote:
nickhimself wrote:Closed - Bought out via IRC for a price I couldn't refuse.
While i wasn't going to bid another cent. You just cheated 3 other people by accepting a private bid while running an auction. A reminder that this is shady and makes people avoid dealing with you in the future.
honestly, most of you people on the forums are the cheapest sobs on planet earth, losing your business isnt that detrimental to someones financial status, in fact he might end up making even more gold by not dealing with tightwads

i have a ton of stuff to sell, but instead of putting it up on these boards imma just throw them on a vendor and see how that works

GomerPyle

Post by GomerPyle »

Teph wrote: in fact he might end up making even more gold by not dealing with tightwads
i have a ton of stuff to sell, but instead of putting it up on these boards imma just throw them on a vendor and see how that works
less people knowing about your stuff will totally help sales :roll:

Teph

Post by Teph »

GomerPyle wrote:
Teph wrote: in fact he might end up making even more gold by not dealing with tightwads
less people knowing about your stuff will totally help sales :roll:
the less CHEAP PEOPLE who know about your sale, the less likely they are to heckle you into a position where you need to sell something for less even though theres people who will pay more