Sir Crapalot's Load - **CANCELLED explanation inside**

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

Re: Sir Crapalot's Load - **CANCELLED explanation inside**

Post by Capitalist »

PorkTornado wrote:If you do trash them make sure to take a video of it so Vega can cry his wizard tears into his redbull while watching it...
Still won't ever beat the video of you playing an entirely different shard and you + 3 other gossip girls crying about me. I have affected your life. Enjoy.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

Capitalist wrote:
PorkTornado wrote:If you do trash them make sure to take a video of it so Vega can cry his wizard tears into his redbull while watching it...
Still won't ever beat the video of you playing an entirely different shard and you + 3 other gossip girls crying about me. I have affected your life. Enjoy.
This is the only shard I play. might wanna check your facts.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

PorkTornado wrote:
Capitalist wrote:
I just revealed you in your house. Check your health bar.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

Capitalist wrote:
PorkTornado wrote:
Capitalist wrote:
I just revealed you in your house. Check your health bar.
looking at it right now... still full...

Annabell Red

Post by Annabell Red »

Bump so everyone can see the wonders of Vega.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

This knucklehead, Annabell, is merely a knucklehead: pray, do not divert valuable calories to a thankless enterprise.

Of course, I am sure that Vega has mastered the 'jitsu' of typing one-handed while stuffing food into the mouth.

Oh, crap, another 'glutton' joke …

I do think that Vega needs to respond, in order to learn if I can supply something of more substance.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

How many of these situations have happened undocumented? Server pop no doubt has been affected negatively by stepping over the line, taking griefing too far. He and people like him are a cancer for our server.

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Grofus wrote:How many of these situations have happened undocumented? Server pop no doubt has been affected negatively by stepping over the line, taking griefing too far. He and people like him are a cancer for our server.
Infinite instances of hilarity.

Annabell Red

Post by Annabell Red »

Hey Lord Vega, can you link that thread where you screwed your in-real-life friend? I have been trying to find it searching through your endless pages of posts. You know the one? Where you convinced someone foolish enough to trust you to let you see his rare sandals so you could "see what they looked like on you?" Then you, of course, kept them. Then he posted a link to your blog from when you were in highschool and you were lamenting about being the ride for the pretty girls, but them not liking you back? I'd really like to read it again if you could find it.

Thanks in advance!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Annabell Red wrote:Hey Lord Vega, can you link that thread where you screwed your in-real-life friend? I have been trying to find it searching through your endless pages of posts. You know the one? Where you convinced someone foolish enough to trust you to let you see his rare sandals so you could "see what they looked like on you?" Then you, of course, kept them. Then he posted a link to your blog from when you were in highschool and you were lamenting about being the ride for the pretty girls, but them not liking you back? I'd really like to read it again if you could find it.

Thanks in advance!
Tl;Dr. Something something something 13 year old passive aggressive behavior something something - did I nail it?

SighelmofWyrmgard

Mamama … BARBECUE SAUCE!!!

That's, um, three runs batted-in …

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Annabell Red

Post by Annabell Red »

Capitalist wrote:
Annabell Red wrote:Hey Lord Vega, can you link that thread where you screwed your in-real-life friend? I have been trying to find it searching through your endless pages of posts. You know the one? Where you convinced someone foolish enough to trust you to let you see his rare sandals so you could "see what they looked like on you?" Then you, of course, kept them. Then he posted a link to your blog from when you were in highschool and you were lamenting about being the ride for the pretty girls, but them not liking you back? I'd really like to read it again if you could find it.

Thanks in advance!
Tl;Dr. Something something something 13 year old passive aggressive behavior something something - did I nail it?
Don't worry, I'll keep looking until I find it. ;)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Annabell Red wrote:
Capitalist wrote:

Thanks in advance!
Don't worry, I'll keep looking until I find it. ;)
Are you bidding on any items here? Otherwise there are appropriate outlets for dumb bitches yapping.

SighelmofWyrmgard

I might ask that certain folks stand-down from attacking Vega: it's not good for the shard.

#IRL: Vega is just a normal guy who, daily, has to cope with the fact that he possesses both a lazy-eye and a wooden-leg; conversationally, he is adept, excepting only that sometimes you can't tell if he's talking to you, or not, unless he gets mad and 'clops' his foot at you; otherwise, he's still heart-broken that his last girlfriend dumped him …

You see, she had heard he was seeing some woman 'on the side'.

Give the guy a break; please?

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:I might ask that certain folks stand-down from attacking Vega: it's not good for the shard.

#IRL: Vega is just a normal guy who, daily, has to cope with the fact that he possesses both a lazy-eye and a wooden-leg; conversationally, he is adept, excepting only that sometimes you can't tell if he's talking to you, or not, unless he gets mad and 'clops' his foot at you; otherwise, he's still heart-broken that his last girlfriend dumped him …

You see, she had heard he was seeing some woman 'on the side'.

Give the guy a break; please?

SS
SS with more useless spam. What a shock. Remember when you sucked my balls for 3 years until I started to PK you and now you just cry a lot? Both make you salty either way that you look at it.