Sir Crapalot's Load - **CANCELLED explanation inside**

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

SighelmofWyrmgard

Re: Sir Crapalot's Load - **CANCELLED explanation inside**

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Hahahahaha ...
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:Mamama … BARBECUE SAUCE!!!
Knucklehead: why do you always re-present the material with which I make-fun of you?

Sure, I love to see quality live more than once!

Dumbass.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

GleepGlop

Post by GleepGlop »

Oh man, is Vega legitimately an adult IRL? It's like being stuck in highschool except it's an online vidya game many decades old

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

GleepGlop wrote:Oh man, is Vega legitimately an adult IRL? It's like being stuck in highschool except it's an online vidya game many decades old
#IRL: Vega was home-schooled in Mom's basement; he's, um, still there; he earned his grade-12 repeating grade-2 six times..

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Annabell Red

Post by Annabell Red »

GleepGlop wrote:Oh man, is Vega legitimately an adult IRL? It's like being stuck in highschool except it's an online vidya game many decades old
I think the psychology behind Vega's Veganess is pretty obvious. He fell for the television's lies about being a good guy and the whole world will be yours. He tried that, all throughout high school and his adult life, and has received nothing for being the good guy. Despite this, he has not been able to show his true persona in real life. Doing what is in, and frankly in everyone's, true nature is not socially acceptable. If you met the man behind the Vega in real life, I bet he would be so sweet you wouldn't need sugar in your coffee. But, behind the mask of this game, and the mask of his characters, he can take the anger out on us, on this world. I don't blame him for it, in fact, I sympathize with him. But, it is easy to be the asshole. Everyone wants to be the asshole. You know what's hard? Being the good guy.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Wow uosa was on its deathbed around this time. Its been 5 years?!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Eastwood

Post by Eastwood »

You're a big part of the reason.
Catskills 97-99

Annabell Red

Post by Annabell Red »

Eastwood wrote:You're a big part of the reason.
He knows and he's proud. Or he pretends at least.