CBD

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

CBD

Post by Kabal »

I have a CBD I'm looking for 150 silver for it.

Cheers
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Yew Bastard

Re: CBD

Post by Yew Bastard »

Kabal wrote:I have a CBD I'm looking for 150 silver for it.

Cheers
That's a smokin deal!! For you......

Rockle

Post by Rockle »

Yeah.. these things went way down in value due to the Christmas event.
esco - Today at 2:13 PM
Master Jace you're so sexy
Image Image

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

60 silver

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

Rockle wrote:Yeah.. these things went way down in value due to the Christmas event.
What?! I don't remember CBD's being given out at Christmas, last time I remember CBD's being given out was right before Derrick made blessed items nreak-able, which was years and years ago.

FakeEcaj

Post by FakeEcaj »

:!:
Last edited by FakeEcaj on Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

FakeEcaj wrote:They weren't given out per say, but you could win them via a Christmas time event in 2016 (ice fishing for prizes).

Basically you could spend 5,000 gold to "ice fish" and win something. Often times you got nothing, but sometimes you would get cool things, of which one of them was a clothing bless deed.

The Crankytown event: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65990
Vega's interesting stats on ice fishing over the long term: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=66034

PPPPFFFFFFTT, This is no reason for CBD's to be de-valued by over 50%, I played the ice fishing I know the odds of getting a CBD were incredibly low. I'd be willing to bet no more than 5-10 CBD's were won.

Vandaen

Post by Vandaen »

If you follow the link for Vega's stats, you will see that 12 CBDs were won between only two people. I would assume that is less than half of the grand total of CBDs that the silent majority fished up.

Just my $0.02.

Edited to add that I am by no means commenting on the value of things, as I have little knowledge on the subject. Don't take my post as an attempt to devalue silver, or CBDs, or anything really. Just pointing out that, going off of previous posts on the topic, you shouldn't underexaggerate the amount of special items on the server. Whose hands they are in as well as inactivity of those hands can definitely play a factor in value, of course. I do hope you get the price you are looking for, but from the evidence it seems it may be a little unrealistic. ~100k is better than 0, imo.
Last edited by Vandaen on Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FakeEcaj

Post by FakeEcaj »

Metastasis

Post by Metastasis »

I sold my CBD for a Keep deed. I don't update my threads to market price info to the masses, but I'd like to contribute to this thread by mentioning how much I was compensated, since my name came up.

On a personal note, what can you bless that is 100% unbreakable? Anything, or was that patched out?

Fox
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Fox »

Metastasis wrote:I sold my CBD for a Keep deed. I don't update my threads to market price info to the masses, but I'd like to contribute to this thread by mentioning how much I was compensated, since my name came up.

On a personal note, what can you bless that is 100% unbreakable? Anything, or was that patched out?
You would have to already have pre-patch items, waiting around for a CBD, if I am correct.
I am sure there are tons that exist... but to spend time testing things to see if they break, would be very time consuming.
...I am sure some people have stashes.
Discord: Fox, Most of my toons http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/1899

UOSA: Nov 2010 - Nov 2011 | Aug 2012 - Oct 2012 | Oct 2016 - Present.
OSI: Summer 1998 - Summer 2008, (off and on), played all over. Home was LS. Guilds: UOF, PVP, VIP

FakeEcaj

Post by FakeEcaj »

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Fox wrote:
Metastasis wrote:I sold my CBD for a Keep deed. I don't update my threads to market price info to the masses, but I'd like to contribute to this thread by mentioning how much I was compensated, since my name came up.

You would have to already have pre-patch items, waiting around for a CBD, if I am correct.
I am sure there are tons that exist... but to spend time testing things to see if they break, would be very time consuming.
...I am sure some people have stashes.

Items are only unbreakable if they were blessed before the patch years ago. So it's safe to say that if the item is not already blessed, it is and always will be breakable.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

Kabal wrote:
FakeEcaj wrote:They weren't given out per say, but you could win them via a Christmas time event in 2016 (ice fishing for prizes).

Basically you could spend 5,000 gold to "ice fish" and win something. Often times you got nothing, but sometimes you would get cool things, of which one of them was a clothing bless deed.

The Crankytown event: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65990
Vega's interesting stats on ice fishing over the long term: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=66034

PPPPFFFFFFTT, This is no reason for CBD's to be de-valued by over 50%, I played the ice fishing I know the odds of getting a CBD were incredibly low. I'd be willing to bet no more than 5-10 CBD's were won.
Kabal, I spent just north of 2 million gp and received 4 CBD. I thought about spending all of my money ice fishing, but I just didn't have enough time. I'd say that I am not alone in figuring out that this was a fantastic investment. Based on the numbers I've seen, I'd say there were 30-50 CBD fished up and I think that's being conservative...

Jay

Post by Jay »

ill bid small deed if you still have it