Practical Question

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

Practical Question

Post by Capitalist »

I have 1-2 of every event trophy from the beginning of the shard, including the uniques. It's roughly 5.5k silver and I've been debating for months now on whether to smelt them or not. I have almost no interest in taking on the burden of a 5.5k silver debt to maintain the shard's history in physical form. Would anyone want to pick up such a large collection to be the history keeper?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Fox
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Practical Question

Post by Fox »

Before smelting I may want to buy select trophies, if nobody goes for the whole package.

If I was UO rich, I'd buy it... but if I was UO rich... i'd probably have all the trophies my little heart could desire!
Discord: Fox, Most of my toons http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/1899

UOSA: Nov 2010 - Nov 2011 | Aug 2012 - Oct 2012 | Oct 2016 - Present.
OSI: Summer 1998 - Summer 2008, (off and on), played all over. Home was LS. Guilds: UOF, PVP, VIP

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Where's GK when you need him?

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Capitalist wrote:Would anyone want to pick up such a large collection to be the history keeper?
Sure, I will pick them up. Very kind of you to make such a generous offer sir!

Actually I'm a little busy at the moment, but if you wouldn't mind just dropping them off on my patio, that would be great....

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Smelt it
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Drop them off at my tower. There is a trash can in there.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Watatsumi
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Watatsumi »

Capitalist wrote:I have 1-2 of every event trophy from the beginning of the shard, including the uniques. It's roughly 5.5k silver and I've been debating for months now on whether to smelt them or not. I have almost no interest in taking on the burden of a 5.5k silver debt to maintain the shard's history in physical form. Would anyone want to pick up such a large collection to be the history keeper?
Your life's work, very impressive Chief. You must be beating the chicks off with a stick.

Return to “Rares”