Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Fox
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Buying TUB tickets

Post by Fox »

EDIT: No longer need to buy.

Moderator, feel free to delete post or move to trash talk forum...

-Fox
Last edited by Fox on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: Fox, Most of my toons http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/1899

UOSA: Nov 2010 - Nov 2011 | Aug 2012 - Oct 2012 | Oct 2016 - Present.
OSI: Summer 1998 - Summer 2008, (off and on), played all over. Home was LS. Guilds: UOF, PVP, VIP

Capitalist

Re: Buying TUB tickets

Post by Capitalist »

I've been successfully charging castle deed per 30k tickets given what it takes to /earn/ 30k tickets. lmk
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Watatsumi
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Watatsumi »

Capitalist wrote:I've been successfully charging castle deed per 30k tickets given what it takes to /earn/ 30k tickets. lmk
Wtf are you talking about? With 26k gold in resources and an easy razor macro you can get 13k over night. Three accounts using those resources and you will get it in 2.5 hours. How's that worth a million gold? You are constantly blabbering utter nonsense on the trade forums. I can see why people don't like you.

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

...not to mention a cbd (current fair market value keep deed) being 500k tix, and you are selling cbd for 150k tix (bc u rich). How's that math work?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Well, retards. I will buy every single CBD on the server for a keep deed. In fact, make it 700k. Fair market value Grogor, cough them up. This dude just said I spout bullshit and threw random numbers with no explanation behind his calculations. Are you ironic, or a dipshit?

Power weapons (avg value 3k) are 200 tickets per. Fortification AR averages 200 per and sells for an average of 1-1.5k. Any preexisting item besides seeding through pot bags at 9 tickets per add up to well over a mill gp in value.

Any other not well thought out statements that I need to address?

Ps I'll buy 13k tickets from you at double your margins per, random dude.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Watatsumi
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Watatsumi »

Capitalist wrote:Well, retards. I will buy every single CBD on the server for a keep deed. In fact, make it 700k. Fair market value Grogor, cough them up. This dude just said I spout bullshit and threw random numbers with no explanation behind his calculations. Are you ironic, or a dipshit?

Power weapons (avg value 3k) are 200 tickets per. Fortification AR averages 200 per and sells for an average of 1-1.5k. Any preexisting item besides seeding through pot bags at 9 tickets per add up to well over a mill gp in value.

If you haven't figured it out you are even more stupid then we all thought. Shut it dough boy or I'll give you a fo finish on that neck beard. Jerk off to your pixels by yourself not in the trade forums. No one is impressed that you are a dick in UO. I'll sell you 30k tickets for a castle deed brah.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Watatsumi wrote:
Capitalist wrote:Well, retards. I will buy every single CBD on the server for a keep deed. In fact, make it 700k. Fair market value Grogor, cough them up. This dude just said I spout bullshit and threw random numbers with no explanation behind his calculations. Are you ironic, or a dipshit?

If you haven't figured it out you are even more stupid then we all thought. Shut it dough boy or I'll give you a fo finish on that neck beard. Jerk off to your pixels by yourself not in the trade forums. No one is impressed that you are a dick in UO. I'll sell you 30k tickets for a castle deed brah.
Your response to a demand for an explanation of your ironic bullshit statement is ad hominem? You seem like the type of retard that eventually everyone will ignore, and your lack of attention will make you cease to exist. Good luck bud.

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

How bout this? I'll sell you 30k tix for a keep deed + L shaped. You can flip them for a nice profit.

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

Ok, and 3 cbd for 2 castle deeds? I'll do that.

Watatsumi
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Watatsumi »

Capitalist wrote:
Watatsumi wrote:

Your response to a demand for an explanation of your ironic bullshit statement is ad hominem? You seem like the type of retard that eventually everyone will ignore, and your lack of attention will make you cease to exist. Good luck bud.
It's simple. Seriously if you can't figure it out there is absolutely no help for you. Irony what irony? Stop pretending you are intelligent and or cool, we all know you look like a retarded Ewok. On a serious note you really need some therapy, anyone this hell bent on winning UO and having absolutely no interest in normal things like personal hygiene, girls and a career has serious mental issues. Good luck bud.

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

To chime in, ticket values are going to only go up until this event ends as people run out of things to throw away they deem unnecessary and start farming new garbage items at half value. Maybe 30k tickets will equal 1.5 mill in a weeks time. Food for thought.

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

lmfao the responses here

Watatsumi
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Watatsumi »

Capitalist wrote:lmfao the responses here
Seriously Chief Chirpa, no one cares about you.... go away.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Need the last word anonymoose dude?

Mulahey

Post by Mulahey »

This is way better than cinema. *Grabs popcorn*.

Werther: "Better die logged in than to never have logged in."