Buying TUB tickets

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Watatsumi
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Buying TUB tickets

Post by Watatsumi »

Don't really care if you know who I am in game or on the forums. I took a seven year break, you know getting married having kids getting a phat bank roll in real life... not UO. Things you will never know anything about. You make Farnk look like Jesus Christ and not date rapist beer pong champion. I'm glad you got scammed out of 500 bucks of you uber Taco Bell salary. I come back to this awesome shard and see you derail everyone's trade posts with your pointless boasting of being probably the biggest loser the world has ever known. Why are you here? What compels someone like you to do the things you do? Do you still have the neck beard? Just kidding I don't care.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

tl;dr
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Watatsumi
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Watatsumi »

You know you did Chief Chirpa. Red pot dual wrong roof my 30k tickets your castle deed? Get a broker and invite your friends I will crush your little world fat boi.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Watatsumi wrote:You know you did Chief Chirpa. Red pot dual wrong roof my 30k tickets your castle deed? Get a broker and invite your friends I will crush your little world fat boi.
Make it field and I'll put up 5 castle deeds to your 30k tickets.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Watatsumi
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Watatsumi »

Capitalist wrote:
Watatsumi wrote:You know you did Chief Chirpa. Red pot dual wrong roof my 30k tickets your castle deed? Get a broker and invite your friends I will crush your little world fat boi.
Make it field and I'll put up 5 castle deeds to your 30k tickets.
Thought so.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Thought so as well?

Watatsumi
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Watatsumi »

Capitalist wrote:Thought so as well?
Foshizzle dude everyone "field duels". Your sausage fingers don't work well on the keyboard? Need your invis item hot key and uber charged weapons to win? Sorry porker, since you are the self proclaimed rich man on this shard I'm sure you have played here long enough to duel like a big boy. Those rules have only been around since the beginning of T2A on OSI minus the red pots. Did you play OSI? Get with the program Chief!

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Watatsumi wrote:
Foshizzle dude everyone "field duels". Your sausage fingers don't work well on the keyboard? Need your invis item hot key and uber charged weapons to win? Sorry porker, since you are the self proclaimed rich man on this shard I'm sure you have played here long enough to duel like a big boy. Those rules have only been around since the beginning of T2A on OSI minus the red pots. Did you play OSI? Get with the program Chief!

I'm not sure why everyone thinks that field duels are somehow easier than red pots... It's actually takes more skill to field. Now, there is a gear deficit for those people who can't afford good gear, but for someone willing to put up a castle deed you'd think you could buy a good hally...
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Watatsumi
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Watatsumi »

Drunk'n Disorder wrote:
Watatsumi wrote:

I'm not sure why everyone thinks that field duels are somehow easier than red pots... It's actually takes more skill to field. Now, there is a gear deficit for those people who can't afford good gear, but for someone willing to put up a castle deed you'd think you could buy a good hally...
Never has and never will be a best test of skill tank v. tank. People that played OSI want to play it the way it actually was. Losers asking for "field duels" turns off a whole segment of the population. Considering they are basically handing out neon dye and still can't break a hundred maybe turds like Capitalist can "lower" themselves to that level. True test is equal playing field not a bunch of bullshit items.

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Watatsumi wrote:Never has and never will be a best test of skill tank v. tank. People that played OSI want to play it the way it actually was. Losers asking for "field duels" turns off a whole segment of the population. Considering they are basically handing out neon dye and still can't break a hundred maybe turds like Capitalist can "lower" themselves to that level. True test is equal playing field not a bunch of bullshit items.

All i'm saying is that if you're willing to drop a castle deed on a duel then you can afford all the items. Make it an even match item for item. the fact that there are more items to use makes it harder. In a red pot you see the same 4-5 spells and a hally. In the field you see a lot more. If fielding is easier, then prove it.

Also, I did play OSI and I don't ever remember seeing red pot duels, not once. I've seen a ton of anything goes field fights though...
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Watatsumi
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Watatsumi »

Drunk'n Disorder wrote:
Watatsumi wrote:Never has and never will be a best test of skill tank v. tank. People that played OSI want to play it the way it actually was. Losers asking for "field duels" turns off a whole segment of the population. Considering they are basically handing out neon dye and still can't break a hundred maybe turds like Capitalist can "lower" themselves to that level. True test is equal playing field not a bunch of bullshit items.

All i'm saying is that if you're willing to drop a castle deed on a duel then you can afford all the items. Make it an even match item for item. the fact that there are more items to use makes it harder. In a red pot you see the same 4-5 spells and a hally. In the field you see a lot more. If fielding is easier, then prove it.

Also, I did play OSI and I don't ever remember seeing red pot duels, not once. I've seen a ton of anything goes field fights though...
Did you pvp? On Pacific we had the deceit duel room on lvl 2 next to the bone mages. Anytime of the day tank mages showed up and dueled. Duels were limited to regs, gm hally and or katana. No red pots as I said above. I'm not sure but the swing timer seemed to be based on Dex not total stamina when it came to hally cycling. No one was chugging red pots in duels on osi and everyone had 100/25/100 stats.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

It never fails to be hilarious watching someone's defense of why they need to only push 3 buttons on their keyboard.

Watatsumi
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Watatsumi »

Capitalist wrote:It never fails to be hilarious watching someone's defense of why they need to only push 3 buttons on their keyboard.
Should be easy for you then eh? Sausage fingers...nostalgia is the only reason most of us play here...the reason this shard was created. Why is that hilarious? What is hilarious is you spend your life on here and you still suck not including what must be super awesome personal life. Grats homeboy. 11000 posts jesus Christ dude get a life.

Yew Bastard

Post by Yew Bastard »

Damn Vega did you piss in this dudes corn flakes? This guys rage factor puts him at Apoc level. If not for the lack of the word muppet I would have thought it was him!

Watatsumi
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Watatsumi »

Yew Bastard wrote:Damn Vega did you piss in this dudes corn flakes? This guys rage factor puts him at Apoc level. If not for the lack of the word muppet I would have thought it was him!
Dude I'm pissed yo.