WTB Unblessed non-spawning sandals.

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

WTB Unblessed non-spawning sandals.

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

What do you have and how much do you want?
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Capitalist

Re: WTB Unblessed non-spawning sandals.

Post by Capitalist »

All of dems, market price
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Rockle

Post by Rockle »

market price x 2 Vega *
esco - Today at 2:13 PM
Master Jace you're so sexy
Image Image

my dexer rules

Post by my dexer rules »

He does not call himself capitalist for nothing....of course if people did not buy anything from him his wealth would be cut in half if not more! He is the biggest Trammie in the shard!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

How are you going to cut my wealth? Is a gm going to come take 6k silver and 100 castle deeds from me because two plebs stopped buying from me?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

my dexer rules

Post by my dexer rules »

Capitalist wrote:How are you going to cut my wealth? Is a gm going to come take 6k silver and 100 castle deeds from me because two plebs stopped buying from me?
It seems that reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits. Much of your combined wealth is in IDOC loot. You control many of the extreme rare items in the game and many of the other rare items in the game in numbers. As I said, if PEOPLE stopped buying from you it would make all your trammie pixels worthless. I never claimed that i could do it alone. GET GOOD at reading LOL!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

My wealth is in gold and silver. Clearly the reading comprehension lacks on your part, random alt account.

my dexer rules

Post by my dexer rules »

Capitalist wrote:My wealth is in gold and silver. Clearly the reading comprehension lacks on your part, random alt account.
And yet you claim to have all non spawning sandles for sale at "market prices", market set by you. If you don't count those or any of your other trammie boobie items as wealth....then just give them to him. "Drops Mike"

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Who is Mike? And stop derailing this dudes thread, both of you... or one of you on two accounts.

my dexer rules

Post by my dexer rules »

Capitalist wrote:Who is Mike? And stop derailing this dudes thread, both of you... or one of you on two accounts.
Who is Mike? :lol: Give the man some sandles!

Return to “Rares”