Market Prices

Buying/Selling Resources (Ingots/Boards/Etc)

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Market Prices

Post by Caswallon »

I never, ever agree with archaic but he is right here, passive med rate with full leather AR is about 1 point per 2 seconds, so you lose 50% of your passive regen rate. While meditating regain rate is 1 point per second. Without leather AR regen rate is 1 point per second passive, 2 points meditating. With full metal AR is hella slow.
?

GomerPyle

Post by GomerPyle »

Bigoud wrote:hello, welcome to T2A !

Iron Ingots = 6/7 gp depending on demand
Bigoud wrote:ingots at 7.5gp each at yew bank mall
vendor on stairs
cheers
i loled

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Caswallon wrote:I never, ever agree with archaic but he is right here, passive med rate with full leather AR is about 1 point per 2 seconds, so you lose 50% of your passive regen rate. While meditating regain rate is 1 point per second. Without leather AR regen rate is 1 point per second passive, 2 points meditating.
Passive med gain is the same whether you're wearing 1 piece of leather armor or the full set. Either you get full passive med by being naked, or you gimp yourself with armor. There is no median, you cannot just wear a few pieces and still get the passive benefit.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Okay you do the experiment...throw on a leather cap cast like 6th circle, then throw on a leather tunic with the cap and cast.

See the difference? You might look a little like Nostradamus but you get a few points of ar with like little penalty to passive med.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

hiicha wrote:
Caswallon wrote:I never, ever agree with archaic but he is right here, passive med rate with full leather AR is about 1 point per 2 seconds, so you lose 50% of your passive regen rate. While meditating regain rate is 1 point per second. Without leather AR regen rate is 1 point per second passive, 2 points meditating.
Passive med gain is the same whether you're wearing 1 piece of leather armor or the full set. Either you get full passive med by being naked, or you gimp yourself with armor. There is no median, you cannot just wear a few pieces and still get the passive benefit.
No its not, I tested this on test and live extensively some time ago, there are differences between naked, leather, studded and metal. Wearing metal slows your passive gain considerably, to something like 1 point per 4 seconds, leather is 1 per 2. Try it now, drain your mana naked, then in leather, then in chain and see the difference.
?

nickhimself

Post by nickhimself »

How are arrows 5gp per? They're 3gp at vendors. You guys are crazy

Theograd

Post by Theograd »

Convenience charge, I suppose. I sell out at 5gp without issue.