delete me

Buying/Selling Resources (Ingots/Boards/Etc)

Moderator: Trade Moderators

smitty

delete me

Post by smitty »

Last edited by smitty on Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

smitty

Re: Bulk Iron Ingots

Post by smitty »

just added another 15k! Come get 'em!

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

glad to finally get u vendor here and any other NEW guildie thats wants 1 here hmu and ill friend em

smitty

Post by smitty »

Just restocked! Another 15k ingots added :)

smitty

Post by smitty »

plenty of ingots still available! :D

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

will have a magic weapons vendor up within next day or so...at least by the end of the weekend...anyone who remembers my magic wep vendors knows i charge ridiculous low prices and dont sell under power unless ppl pm me asking to put up some forces...well i think i will have a few force hallies on there but other than that all weps will be power and vanq and silver and charged weps(only gt thunder and db)

smitty

Post by smitty »

Plenty of ingots still available. Buy anytime, 24/7/365 from my conveniently placed vendor right next to Yew gate. Just stop by my vendor anytime - there's always bulk ingots at great prices!

If the vendor is ever out please send me a PM and I'll restock - I typically have many more ingots in storage :)

Need a HUGE order? Let me know and we can arrange a meeting to make the process easier. I can accommodate almost all orders, anytime!

Buy from a trusted vendor who has been filling your ingot needs for years!

smitty

Post by smitty »

Vendor restocked! Thank you to all who purchased!

FYI - I have moved the vendor outside on the steps - this should make transactions a bit easier.

Please let me know if there is anything you would like to see happen to make your buying experience easier and more pleasant - I'm always open to suggestions! Once again - Thank you to all my loyal patrons!

smitty

Post by smitty »

still plenty of ingots available. Remember - I can accommodate bulk orders as well... i believe I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 150k ingots in storage :)

Return to “Resources”