Anyone have a stocked reg vendor(s)

Buying/Selling Resources (Ingots/Boards/Etc)

Moderator: Trade Moderators

randale

Anyone have a stocked reg vendor(s)

Post by randale »

I've been to biggie's and stop and shop and trin stone vendor, none of them have all regs in stock, if you do let me know your location and I'll mark it.

BiGGiE

Re: Anyone have a stocked reg vendor(s)

Post by BiGGiE »

about to restock mine, sry, play time has been very limited...

randale

Post by randale »

BiGGiE wrote:about to restock mine, sry, play time has been very limited...
It's ok, just wondered who actually had regs. And thanks, but think I'll look elsewhere 4800 for 1000 blood moss is a little high, I can get less than that with my guild discount at shops.

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

randale wrote:
It's ok, just wondered who actually had regs. And thanks, but think I'll look elsewhere 4800 for 1000 blood moss is a little high, I can get less than that with my guild discount at shops.

ROFL you're joking right? This is one of the lowest prices for player ran reg vendor... Did you think he was gunna macro buying regs so he could just give them away? Of course you can buy them cheaper by yourself.... lol!!
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Jalopy

Post by Jalopy »

Drunk'n Disorder wrote:
randale wrote:

ROFL you're joking right? This is one of the lowest prices for player ran reg vendor... Did you think he was gunna macro buying regs so he could just give them away? Of course you can buy them cheaper by yourself.... lol!!

Typical millennials! Always wanting something for nothing!

randale

Post by randale »

Drunk'n Disorder wrote:
randale wrote:

Actually, I play on another server and people there usually won't buy stuff you can buy from vendors for cheaper, at least for harvestable stuff like ingots, boards and cloth. But, yes there's no way to grow your own regs. Still a little high, bring it to 4400 and maybe I'll buy it.
Last edited by randale on Thu May 26, 2016 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

randale

Post by randale »

Jalopy wrote:
Drunk'n Disorder wrote:
randale wrote:

Typical millennials! Always wanting something for nothing!
I'm not a millenial. I really hate these assumptions people make. What made you think I was one?

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Drunk'n Disorder wrote:ROFL you're joking right? This is one of the lowest prices for player ran reg vendor... Did you think he was gunna macro buying regs so he could just give them away? Of course you can buy them cheaper by yourself.... lol!!
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

randale

Post by randale »

Aeris wrote:
Drunk'n Disorder wrote:ROFL you're joking right? This is one of the lowest prices for player ran reg vendor... Did you think he was gunna macro buying regs so he could just give them away? Of course you can buy them cheaper by yourself.... lol!!
What is the purpose of this post? Guess you forgot to include your own text, as you just quoted text already in this thread.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Just affirming what he wrote, no additional text necessary.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

BiGGiE

Post by BiGGiE »

You'll be hard pressed to find them elsewhere for less than 5k/1000. Best bet is to buy them yourself.

Ahbuddy

Post by Ahbuddy »

Where is Biggie's shop?

BiGGiE

Post by BiGGiE »

1NEWREGS.jpg

Return to “Resources”