All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: WTB 100K Nightshade
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:14 pm 
Offline
User Rep: Fair
Post Rep: 1
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:42 pm
Posts: 849
for 350K gold. Only thing is, I'm using the nightshade for poisoning as well (just to get rid of the potions) so I get an evil title. Anything I can do to get it back to a good one again, with a pure crafter with no combat skills? I thought of partying (grouping with some of my other toons) and killing mobs, but you can't do that in T2A\

Bought- from pork tornado


Last edited by randale on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
These Support SecondAge
Links open a new window.
UOSA Donors & Subscribers do not receive these ads.

 Post subject: Re: WTB 100K Nightshade
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:35 pm 
Offline
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!
User avatar
User Rep: Good
Good
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:59 am
Posts: 2928
Get a tamer to release a white wyrm. Tame it with your crafter (0 difficulty). Cast a gate to Lich Lords in Deceit. Twiddle your thumbs and keep the WW healed while it kills LLS.

I can sell you nightshade but we will have to discuss price.

_________________
MOST CONVENIENT REG VENDOR AT YEW BANK HOUSE


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WTB 100K Nightshade
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:46 pm 
Offline
User Rep: Honest
Honest
 Profile

Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:10 pm
Posts: 1018
you can also give one gold coin at a time to a NPC for karma


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WTB 100K Nightshade
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:54 pm 
Offline
User Rep: Fair
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:42 pm
Posts: 849
Mens Rea wrote:
Get a tamer to release a white wyrm. Tame it with your crafter (0 difficulty). Cast a gate to Lich Lords in Deceit. Twiddle your thumbs and keep the WW healed while it kills LLS.

I can sell you nightshade but we will have to discuss price.


Ok, how much gold do you want for 100K shade?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WTB 100K Nightshade
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
User Rep: Honest
Honest
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:31 pm
Posts: 722
375k


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WTB 100K Nightshade
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:07 pm 
Offline
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!
User avatar
User Rep: Good
Good
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:59 am
Posts: 2928
randale wrote:
Mens Rea wrote:
Get a tamer to release a white wyrm. Tame it with your crafter (0 difficulty). Cast a gate to Lich Lords in Deceit. Twiddle your thumbs and keep the WW healed while it kills LLS.

I can sell you nightshade but we will have to discuss price.


Ok, how much gold do you want for 100K shade?


Buy it from PorkTornado

_________________
MOST CONVENIENT REG VENDOR AT YEW BANK HOUSE


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WTB 100K Nightshade
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:25 pm 
Offline
User Rep: Fair
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:42 pm
Posts: 849
PorkTornado wrote:
375k


Deal


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WTB 100K Nightshade
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:24 pm 
Offline
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
User avatar
User Rep: Honest
Honest
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:01 pm
Posts: 987
randale wrote:
Anything I can do to get it back to a good one again, with a pure crafter with no combat skills?



I would take my char with 15000 karma and walk him back and forth between a table and a turret of angry cats. Every time my char with bad karma attempts to heal the char with good karma he will gain a lot of karma himself. Run it on a macro with a 6 second timer on the healer and you should be in positive karma land quickly.

_________________
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WTB 100K Nightshade
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:32 pm 
Offline
User Rep: Fair
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:42 pm
Posts: 849
Drunk'n Disorder wrote:
randale wrote:
Anything I can do to get it back to a good one again, with a pure crafter with no combat skills?



I would take my char with 15000 karma and walk him back and forth between a table and a turret of angry cats. Every time my char with bad karma attempts to heal the char with good karma he will gain a lot of karma himself. Run it on a macro with a 6 second timer on the healer and you should be in positive karma land quickly.


I didn't think you got any karma for healing someone/a pet. You can ignore my pm as I sent it before I read this.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Support Second Age: These links Open in a New Window

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Extended by Karma MOD © 2007—2012 m157y