GM Blacksmithy Resource Kit! 0 to GM in one purchase! EDITED

Buying/Selling Resources (Ingots/Boards/Etc)

Moderator: Trade Moderators

lookingaround

GM Blacksmithy Resource Kit! 0 to GM in one purchase! EDITED

Post by lookingaround »

Selling iron ingots in bulk! New(ish) player? Vet without a smith? Vet that wants another smith? Tailor already but want to get the ladies (or gents, I don't discriminate!)? I'm offering a GM Smithy kit for sale! What do you get??

- 300gp to get you from 0 to ~30 Smithing skill
- 55k iron ingots

That's enough gold and ingots\* to carry you all the way from hitting yourself in the head with a hammer to getting your own crafting mark on some snazzy high quality metal arms and armor. All for the competitive price of a 2x2-story deeds. Act now and get 50 high quality tinkered hammers as a complimentary gift!

But what about when you've got that shiny grandmaster smith title? You will need more ingots to make the stuff of your dreams. Come back to me and I'll give you a top-up rate for your next 3k iron ingots at 1.5 gp each discount (currently 4.5 gp) and 1 gp discount (currently 5 gp) on the rest of your iron ingots for life\*\*! Buying this kit locks you in to some pretty great discounts.

Not looking to GM a smith? I also sell ingots in smaller custom orders.

Iron ingots I will sell for 6 gp each.

Ask about pricing for colored ingots.

\* May depend on your mining skill, requires recycling of all crafted product, macro time not included
\*\* My life, your life, or the life of my passion for this backbreaking job... whichever is the shortest

Return to “Resources”