Death's Vendor Mall at Skara Brae

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Death's Vendor Mall at Skara Brae

Post by morgan1109 »

At Death's Small we sell: gm armor cheaper than other places AND the suits include norse & close helms. Plate arms, and Shields in every color are also available. Of course GM weapons are always stocked.

There is also a house add-on vendor in this location (1 screen North of Skara Brae Bank). Deeds start at 800 gp. Quarter staves are also available for the armsmen out there looking for a steady supply.

Scrolls, rune books, spell books, regs, Shipwreck loot, and more! Come check us out!
god.jpg
god.jpg (132.31 KiB) Viewed 4448 times
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Treysta

Re: Death's Vendor Mall at Skara Brae

Post by Treysta »

Bump
^

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Wtb silver
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

[<EX] Extinction wants Runes to Player Vendors.

I am gathering such runes for a Player Vendor runebook for my members, if and when possible I would like to meet you in game for a rune.

Join the [<EX] Suppliers Group ;)

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

I gave you one on Friday, heh heh. I gave you a rune to the Stop and Shop in Yew. The other rune was to this place.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

I actually just went to all of my supplied runes and hit up that shop as well and realized this post ;) came to edit and saw your reply already haha dam.

Good business man I'll be venturing there for sure

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

To fear - I know you guys are just setting up your guild house in Compassion. If you want to place a bulk order for house add-on deeds I can give you 20% off vendor prices on an order of 10 deeds or more. I can do some special orders on training dummies, water troughs and such since I don’t normally carry them.

Djimon is a GM tinker, GM smith, & GM carpenter, so if you want he can swing by and make a bunch of decorations (tables, chairs, chests, candelabras, heating lamps, globes, spyglasses, tools for work benches etc etc). You can’t really stock a lot of the accessories, so I would just swing by and use your wood and ingots to create whatever you want. This would be free of charge since you are providing the resources. You could obviously tip for my time if you want, heh heh. You’d have to get him to and from town since he has no fight skills.

An Anvil, Large Forge, Loom, Spinning wheel, pentagram, flour mill, and oven would be a good starting point and total 7 deeds. You’d be looking at 12700 normally, with a 20% discount it would be 10K. So the discount begins adding up pretty quick. I've seen 15 deeds purchased and savings of 7K. With multiple house you could easily eclipse that.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Right on man I have several lined up for various awesomeness, currently the plans are:

•Finish decorating and Open Guild Hall, thanks to KatD.
•Desert Compassion Guild Tower is to be Decorated and used for some Guild Events and hopefully I can set up some PvP events public based.
•using and setting up various small houses for training and that's where I will need deeds for the various tools ect..

Currently saving for Tower deco and guild supplies.

I brought a member to Death's Vendor yesterday and he purchased several items I am sure :) every one gets gurantee of purchase and I keep my word

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

^
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

The vendor scammed me, I wouldn't trust this place as far as I could spit beet juice!!
Last edited by Dunder Mifflin Inc on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

I sent you a PM Dunder. Once I figure out who's vendor it is, i'll make sure reparations are made. All vendors are individually run, so I can't control all parties. We'll get it figured out and addressed.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Lol I was about to say this doesn't seem like something you would do, was about to go buy one myself and see.

So far every purchase I made from this vendor has been legitimate fair and honest.

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

I do stock town and Dungeon runebooks at the Stop and Shop location, but I only run house add-ons out of this location. I know the gal who runs the scroll and potion vendor. So that's the first place i'll check for the town runebooks.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Jay

Post by Jay »

scam

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

Heh heh. Scammers don't advertise, and they certainly don't tie their forum account to any nefarious activity. The shard and community are too small for them to hide for long. I'll get to the bottom of it, and figure what is going on. I'll make sure any reparations are made.

I only control one vendor. I honestly don't remember any of the vendors carrying town runebooks at all. So I have to send some PM's to figure out if any of them carried them while I am at work. If someone actually carries them, then I need to figure out if they are scamming (I can buy a blank one from the vendor) or if the ones on the vendor are full. This will help me establish intent, but I can't do that until I get off work and can hop on.

If it's a simple mistake, i'll fix it. if it is scamming, i'll do whatever I can to end it. You'll have a "wells report" on the allegation as soon as I can put it together.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin