Funky Fresh TMaps - GOLD! TMap Rune Library

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

ReptilianLover

Funky Fresh TMaps - GOLD! TMap Rune Library

Post by ReptilianLover »

Are you a hardcore tmapper?
Do you have a rune library and want the BEST tmap rune set?
Are you building a carto and want your own set of tmap locations?
Do you just want to have something really cool?

Why not be like others in the know and purchase your own set of Funky Fresh TMaps GOLD!

This set is the result of months spent purchasing tmaps and validating marks. It was created by me because I got sick of marks in rune libraries that were not spot on, so I took it upon myself to fix them. With these marks you recall/gate in and start digging, you will NOT have to search for the chest. It is better than any other set I have seen in any rune library and is currently being used by some very hardcore tmappers on this shard who understand the value of a set like this.

I sell them for 2 small deeds each, which is more than a normal set goes for but you are paying for quality here.

Funky Fresh TMaps GOLD!
I believe them to be 100 on the mark!
Recall in and dig away...

The Funky Fresh Disco treasure map locations GOLD contains:
200 validated markings
Approximately 90% have been double checked

Demand perfection, demand Funky Fresh TMaps...

(references available upon request)

Demetrius

Re: Funky Fresh TMaps - GOLD! TMap Rune Library

Post by Demetrius »

I would like a set please.
The price that you are asking is not that much more than a standard set.
Worth the price I think!
"The secret to acting is to never let them catch you doing it"
-Marlon Brando

ReptilianLover

Post by ReptilianLover »

Bump.

Anyone else want one of these?

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

So I have a set that's very close. Some are right on others are off a hair. What would u charge to either correct mine or swap?
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

ReptilianLover

Post by ReptilianLover »

I would have no way of knowing which ones are off without having a tmap to check it. If you do, then Ash has a set in one of his towers maybe you could mark or I could give you my marks. If you want the branded set, I sell for the price and they would be perfect (and subject to any upgrade errors if any are ever found).

This epic journey took months to complete. I would say almost 1k worth of maps to find every mark once.

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

ReptilianLover wrote:I would have no way of knowing which ones are off without having a tmap to check it. If you do, then Ash has a set in one of his towers maybe you could mark or I could give you my marks. If you want the branded set, I sell for the price and they would be perfect (and subject to any upgrade errors if any are ever found).

This epic journey took months to complete. I would say almost 1k worth of maps to find every mark once.
The set currently resides in my Deceit Entrance castle.

ReptilianLover

Post by ReptilianLover »

The official *branded* sets should come in the 4x15 5x16 4x15 configuration to differentiate them from regular set (although that by no means guarantees authenticity).
The owner also gets the branded manual (which also unfortunately does not guarantee authenticity).
I can verify that Ashborn's set is authentic for anyone that actually wants to mark it for free!

Jerry-Garcia

Post by Jerry-Garcia »

Ill take a set. even though I have a set that I made from another library. I noticed my set has some problems. so ill take one of yours.
Whats your IRC name or do you have a vendor with these on it.

ReptilianLover

Post by ReptilianLover »

I can do either. I am on PST, so if it easier for you I can put it on a vendor or meet through IRC. I am currently marking the books, give me a day or so?

Demetrius

Post by Demetrius »

These tmaps sets are deadly accurate! I have had no misses so far from my set and I have done about 99% of them. Thanks Funky Fresh! +1
"The secret to acting is to never let them catch you doing it"
-Marlon Brando

ReptilianLover

Post by ReptilianLover »

Thanks for the glowing recommendation Demtrius +1 right back at you!

And for people that don't understand how meaningdul his statememt of hitting approximately 99% of the locations, I can tell you that he does a SHITLOAD of tmaps (I hit all the marks so I can safely say that). This is a glowimg recommendation coming from probably one of the bigger tmappers on this shard to have hit all those marks (I actually had to stop doing tmaps and just open them to get through the number required to hit them all, and I had to go with someone to finally get the last mark).

Big time tmapper LOVE'S these marks, I can guarantee you will too!

Ulfrigg

Post by Ulfrigg »

Ill take a set for 2 smalls, i cant pick it up right away thou just a FYI. Ill pm you when i can.

Gracobucks

Post by Gracobucks »

Just picked up a set. Great books. Highly recommended. +1

Ulfrigg

Post by Ulfrigg »

pm`d

Works perfect ty +1 :)

ReptilianLover

Post by ReptilianLover »

Anybody else want one of these? Their reputation speaks for itself! It has become the GOLD standard of tmap rune locations. Guaranteed the best set you will ever own. Why not replace your crappy set in your rune library with something awesome? Why not get a set for yourself so you don't need to go to a rune library? Why not stop asking yourself "why not" and just go for it. I believe the creation if this set has been an endeavor which has made this shard better... Get it today for the low LOW price of 2 smalls! I currently have one set marked.