60,000 diamond wedding band kickstarter - 21,500 to go!

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

60,000 diamond wedding band kickstarter - 21,500 to go!

Post by Aeris »

Basically, you can craft high-carat wedding bands from gems in game, and a 60k diamond one would be the best one possible. It doesn't consume the whole stack, it only consumes one diamond, so you can craft many.

Any contributors can state how many of your diamonds should be counted toward your future wedding bands (maximum 1000 to 1 ratio, so that you can't donate 200 diamonds and expect 100 wedding bands crafted for you. So for example, a 1000 diamond contribution could ask to receive up to a max of 1 wedding bands; 2000 diamonds could ask for 2, etc. Is that cool with everyone?)

Contributors:

20k - Vega
5k - Happy
5k - Flea
3k - Aeris
2k - Xynosis
1.5k - Charles
1k - Sariah the Bard
1k - Narcissic

21.5k to go!
Last edited by Aeris on Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:21 am, edited 6 times in total.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Capitalist

Re: 60,000 diamond wedding band kickstarter - 29,500 to go!

Post by Capitalist »

PS these are not newbied. I have a 20k ring made and it's not newbied.

I think it should be 1 ring per 2k diamonds. This shouldn't be a public club or a low value semi-rare.

Not to mention that if I give 1/3 of the diamonds, I'm shelling out 200 diamonds of the 600 rings you'd make which is really bizarre.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Na the diamonds consumed are taken off each contributor's tally, so it would end at 60600 diamonds in that scenario where 600 rings are crafted (I'll come up with the extra few hundred to loan if need be). But I agree that we should make it less, I just didn't want to be the one to define it, so I just limited it on the crafting end of things rather than the rare value end. It's open for discussion and your suggestion is noted.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

xynosis

Post by xynosis »

scarcity creates value.
so... how do I edit my signature again???
-Xynosis

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

Capitalist wrote:PS these are not newbied. I have a 20k ring made and it's not newbied.

I think it should be 1 ring per 2k diamonds. This shouldn't be a public club or a low value semi-rare.

Not to mention that if I give 1/3 of the diamonds, I'm shelling out 200 diamonds of the 600 rings you'd make which is really bizarre.

They are newbie if its a wedding band. 2 types of wedding bands gold or silver. There is a "ring" option in menu that one is not newbie, just like the rest of jewerly in menu.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

It's all good by me guys, I just didn't want to decide this part. So 2000 minimum donation and you get 1 ring per 2000 diamonds? So we'd be creating about 30 in total. I think 1000 minimum donation for 1 ring, that would create 60 total could also be fine. It'd be better to just have the contributor's vote on it or something and each vote has a weight dependent on your contribution (so Vega would have about 10 votes compared to each 1 from everyone else :P)

Of course scarcity creates value, but from a contributor's perspective, you're still going to receive the same share of the total market :) Whether we make 30000 or 30, you're still getting the same percentage of the total shares. It's just that the individuals on the market will each be worth less.

I was thinking how we'd do it so you guys knew I wasn't making extras for myself. We could all meet in a house and have my pack open so you could count how many passed through it, supplemented with a bandicam including the returning of the individual contributions? Haven't thought much about it so maybe there are better ways.

/next

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Happy Gilmore wrote:
Capitalist wrote:PS these are not newbied. I have a 20k ring made and it's not newbied.

They are newbie if its a wedding band. 2 types of wedding bands gold or silver. There is a "ring" option in menu that one is not newbie, just like the rest of jewerly in menu.
do a 12345 wedding band for me w/ mine plz?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

xynosis

Post by xynosis »

^ that would be classy as phuck!
-Xynosis

xynosis

Post by xynosis »

I'd like a 54321 when we get closer to the goal if possible... (you know, just to be original)
-Xynosis

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: 60,000 diamond wedding band kickstarter - 28,100 to go!

Post by Aeris »

I got a couple numbers I'd like to go for too :D we can talk about all that jazz later.

/next

SariahTheBard

Post by SariahTheBard »

Anyone else wanna join this? (Bump)

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

Aeris I'm worried about you. Last time someone tried they got banned for EUO use.

Don't leave me. :(
^

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

I'm gonna start by donating 215 and claim I'm going to back it up with more eventually.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Grogor

Re: 60,000 diamond wedding band kickstarter - 21,500 to go!

Post by Grogor »

Put me down for a 1k diamond donation. Unless it's a 2k donation now... Dunno if there is a consensus or not... Either way, post an update please.

Sultan of Swing

Re: 60,000 diamond wedding band kickstarter - 21,500 to go!

Post by Sultan of Swing »

stick me down for 2k also