Re: Bank Runebooks and any other books

Post by Mens Rea »

make copies for me too plz

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

I always have two Bank/Town runebooks, and two Dungeon/T2A runebooks on my scroll vendor at Yew Stop & Shop ready for sale. They run 4900 for each runebook. Between the two sets you can get around the map pretty well which was the original intent.

The Bank/Town runebook has 15 different towns marked with a good selection of bank roofs. There are a couple variants. Jhelom is marked by the teleporter pad rather than the bank so you can get to all the islands quickly, etc.

The Dungeon/T2A runebook has 7 dungeons marked. Fire dungeon was left off because it’s real easy to get to from Serpent’s hold. Ice dungeon is the one really being missed, but I needed a spot for the rune to the yew stop & shop. The other 8 slots are all T2A related. There is an entrance rune, an exit rune, Tera Keep, oasis, Papua, Deluccia, hoppers bog, and cyclops valley.

The Yew Stop and Shop is the L shape one screen east of the Yew bank with all the vendors in it.

For the low low price of $9800 you have 30 locations spread around the world, marked and ready for you! Get yours today!
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

I cannot be without a runebook that omits ice and fire dungeons.

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

I completely agree. Ice and Fire are my third and fourth favorite dungeons, and quite honestly I only visit the top 5.

The set is really to provide easy access to the world when paired with the town rune book. I personally have my favorite levels of each dungeon marked, rather than the entrances as that book has. You could make a valuable dungeon runebook of just Deceit markings. It’s goal isn’t to be complete. That’s what rune libraries are for with hundreds of markings avilable. It’s to provide easy access to the world. Fire isn’t a high priority since it is easily accessed from the Serpents Hold marking in the town runebook. I thought hard about dropping Wrong in favor of Ice. I love Ice. I don’t see anyone going in Wrong. It does have a slightly better location though. I figured I’d get heat for leaving Wrong off, heh heh. I was wrong. The vastness of my wrongness is staggering.

Everything is a choice. Every choice has a downside. That paring of towns, dungeons, and T2A spots is simply meant to access the world. I’m sure some people wouldn’t consider a T2A runebook complete without ophidian lair, etc. At the end of the day I had 30 spots to work with. The world is too big and too awesome to boil down to 30 spots. Some places were going to get hosed. I had to choose the ones that would and I can live with my choices.

You could always drop the rune to the Stop & Shop and throw ice on there. Then you can carry the Stop & Shop rune in your bag at all times to quickly refill on whatever you need.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Warrick

Post by Warrick »

your books are not priced on that vendor so cant buy..

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

They are priced. There is just to much text to read it. You have to say "vendor buy" and the amount will show up in the purchase window. They are 4900 each.

I'm not sure why naming the books messes up the price display, but i have to name them so people know what they are buying. It's a pain in the a__.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Return to “Other”