dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

WTB Level 2 Maps *completed*

Post by dren »

WTB Level 2 Maps paying 1k per
What monsters carry treasure maps ?
Map Level Monsters
2 Air Elementals, Earth Elementals, Fire Elementals, Snow Elementals, Stone Gargoyles, Water Elementals, and Wyverns.
Last edited by dren on Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: WTB Level 2 Maps

Post by morgan1109 »

Shame is a great place to pick these up. I hate messing with the wyverns. PVM Poisoners is underrated... way to much risk for the reward.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

morgan1109 I killed nearly all the monsters on the L2 list (not snow eles), including hitting up shame (air eles, earth eles), T2A LL (stone gargoyles, wyverns), and Fire and got 0 maps. I think this is one of those cases where the watched pot never boils. I have gotten maps from these guys, but at this point I just want to buy L2 maps wasting my regs on this stuff is extra trouble. I would rather buy from somebody who hunts these places normally.

Out of curiosity, do you know whether this list is complete? It seems like some more monsters should drop L2 maps.

In case price is too low to garner interest, I'll bump the price up to 1.2k for L2 maps.

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

I went back and looked at the list. I'm pretty sure I've pulled level 2, and possibly some level 3's off of liches. It's pretty easy to farm a lot of them in Deceit with a silver weapon. I usually pop in and hit the lich lord as well (level 4's). You can stay down and farm the lich lord and his pet lich, but PK's frequent the lich lord room (and leave to rest of Deceit unmolested). It's 2-5x as dangerous as rest of Deceit. There's a spot further up from the lich lord room after a long "turny" hallway that has a double lich spawn on a faster timer that is great for grinding liches.

That's the only thing on the list that looked out of place. Shame probably is still the best place for them. I used to go down toward the first mage Tower. a Water, air, and fire spawn in front. A fire and air spawn in back (with a faster timer). Once you can kill everything faster than the spawn, there is a passage to the next level which contains 4 fires in a hallway (just behind the mage tower but slower spawn). That gives you 9 spawn's to rotate through without having to worry about PK's and all 9 spawns drop some good coin as well. The best part is if you have "gold" in your scavenger you don't even need to clean the corpses speeding up grinding. Put a tattered treasure map in your scavenger to, so if they drop one you scoop it up right away. I loved not having to clean corpses.

FYI, if there is a poison elemental in front of the mage tower, you are at the wrong one. That is the second mage tower. Although poison elementals make great but very dangerous pets. They kill everything fast, and he can go through quite a lot of other elementals very fast. If you aren't a bard, avoid the second tower with the poison elemental at all costs.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by fox_phyre »

Liches drop between 1-3 I believe, but you have to farm them pretty hard to get them. It is my favorite place for my fencer to farm when I don't feel like barding/taming due to the super fast lich spawn, but I almost never get tmaps. Plenty of wands but I have probably gotten 15 tmaps in 200k gold earned worth of regular liches.
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

Thanks for your comments. Pretty sure lichs drop 1 or 3, but not 2. Correct me in the case somebody finds a lvl2 on a lich.

Still buying level 2 maps.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Sold dren 29 level 2 maps, smooth trade! TY sir.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: WTB Level 2 Maps *completed*

Post by dren »

Cool! I thought it was 30, close enough. TYVM +1 Aeris. :)

I'm good on maps for now. This thread is completed.

Return to “Other”