Deep Shadow ostard

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Narcissic

Re: Deep Shadow ostard

Post by Narcissic »

Considering the thread says "buy" we can safely assume he wants to *buy* a shadow ostard. Ken, I'll look around for one but no guarantees on finding it. I've only ever personally found two back when I ran a taming business.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Punishing Ken

Post by Punishing Ken »

Narcissic wrote:Considering the thread says "buy" we can safely assume he wants to *buy* a shadow ostard. Ken, I'll look around for one but no guarantees on finding it. I've only ever personally found two back when I ran a taming business.
Well! It would be great. If I for 2 days cannot get it, buying the usual frenzied ostard. This ad will be removed.

BiGGiE

Post by BiGGiE »

Maybe this will help...
pets-frenzieds.jpg
pets-frenzieds.jpg (55.71 KiB) Viewed 2322 times

Punishing Ken

Post by Punishing Ken »

BiGGiE wrote:Maybe this will help...
pets-frenzieds.jpg
Yes, it picture showed me Aeris

Chunco
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Chunco »

I have the two attached in the screenshot if interested in either.
Attachments
osty.png
osty.png (54.81 KiB) Viewed 2314 times

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Sorry I stopped my business Ken ;) Gods, that is indeed the deepest shadow you can get.

I'm just going to include this for clarification, as it seems an absurd number of you were unable to figure out if this was a Buy thread despite it being marked as a Buy thread by the author
Punishing Ken wrote:I want to buy for small deed
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Aeris wrote:Sorry I stopped my business Ken ;) Gods, that is indeed the deepest shadow you can get.

I'm just going to include this for clarification, as it seems an absurd number of you were unable to figure out if this was a Buy thread despite it being marked as a Buy thread by the author
Punishing Ken wrote:I want to buy for small deed
yah i knew the pic of one i showed was darkest hue...and did think small was crazy but wasnt sure cuz didnt know if they couldda went up but i remember 15-20k max bout year ago or less..and wow yah just realized he says buying not selling...my mind not been with it lately...i did have bout 6-8 darkest shadow hue and 3 blood reds like chuncos pic but some reason the game hates me...all my darkest hued shadows were just gone and my blood reds and rest my frenzieds where there stilll...so i only got 1 darkest hue now and 1 blood red and bout 30-40 other frenzieds...happens with my mares too...all sudden my pure be gone but rest of em still there along with other pets and i restable daily or every other day...game just hates me...lol ugh...if i had more darkest hued id sell yaa couple for way less than small deed...ill try to find another/more for ya

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Ken I have a shadow Ozzy if interested, I'll screenshot and post here when I log in

[Edited]

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

FearItself wrote:Ken I have a shadow Ozzy if interested, I'll screenshot and post here when I log in

[Edited]
that looks to be darkest or 2nd darkest hue but pretty sure its darkest...good 1 buddy!

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

The Gods wrote:
FearItself wrote:Ken I have a shadow Ozzy if interested, I'll screenshot and post here when I log in

[Edited]
that looks to be darkest or 2nd darkest hue but pretty sure its darkest...good 1 buddy!
Got this beauty from another beauty, Joe! I have been transferring it in between my fighters for too long lol it needs action!