Loan from Vega

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Loan from Vega

Post by Taboo »

All other transactions involving this player are to be considered separate.

Vega has loaned me the Dragon's head rare for display in my museum. A price was negotiated at 26 castle deeds. The initial payment will be of 16 castle deeds and is to be given Monday, 08/08/2016. Following payments will take place through out the summer and must be acknowledge with in this thread. These installments may consist partially of rares or other goods at fair market value. The items do not have to be mentioned specifically, but their value towards the loan must be announced along with gold exchanged.

Furthermore, Vega has agreed to temporarily suspend any sale of the lava tile unique that creates it's breath affect.

Also, to my knowledge and investigation (despite my previous assumptions), I have found no evidence this item technically belongs to anyone other than Vega. After counselled by Boomland Jenkins, it has become clear to me that regardless of any player stepping forth to claim otherwise, I am under no obligation via rules or ethics to alter my course in purchase from here forth.

Cheers,

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Loan from Vega

Post by Roser »

lol

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Rose wrote:lol
You are basically a stalker.

Swunk

Post by Swunk »

this game sure would suck if things were always this serious

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

:lol: you are really right about that. Usually its just not though.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

This item has been removed from my museum and returned back to vega. This loan thread is suspended.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Sounds fishy :O

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

so you had paid him to borrow the head? or the deeds were just collateral? 26 deeds would seem pretty steep to just borrow it.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Yeah, we had agreed to do the loan. I assume it's because I'm one of the only people on UOSA actively pursuing high end rares. We have also done a few trust type things over the years. Nothing this big hence the thread. I was to give him 16 deeds and pay the other 10 mil gradually. Likely in whatever rares, pvp goods, & castle deeds acceptable. He then the next day cancelled before I was to give first payment.

He came by my castle. I unlocked it. He took it back. Then I messaged boom a couple days later and bought a silver reward banner to hang there instead.

No idea why he wanted it back. Just gossip

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

you should be ashamed of yourself, go outside.

Secondly, i thought this game was an open sandbox. Threads like this should NEVER be "protected" by GMs. If you get scammed sucks to suck
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

I've noticed some people put more effort into everything they do compared to others. It's the difference between perfectionist and slackers. Where do you think I fall on that scale?

As far as era accuracy and bans are concerned, UOSA's gms are far behind on banning. For example, I was once banned on OSI for saying "nigga" when I was like 12.

So sandbox your face. 8)

Return to “Other”