Frenzied Ostards

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

The Gods

Frenzied Ostards

Post by The Gods »

If you are new/newish to the shard and want and upgrade from a horse/llama/forest ostard to a frenzied ostard pm me...as long as you are newish to the shard ill charge u nothing...for others i have shadows/dark shadows i will sell for cheap(newish players may purchase for cheap as well)...i have about 30-40 frenzieds i want to get rid of so others can have these spots and the frenzieds...didnt want to just release like 40 frenzieds when i know ppl can use them...just pm me...thx

sircharlestha3rd

Re: Frenzied Ostards

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

what is the status on stable spots. Id be willing to buy a couple for mares and such. I cant believe there are none with the current population of the shard. I wish there was a limitation on stable spots per client. :\
Thank you gods for helping clear up some spaces as it is first come first serve for spots. I just find it a lil crazy that with the current population all stable spots are usually taken.

The Gods

Re: Frenzied Ostards

Post by The Gods »

you welcome....i freed up lots of spots months back before i sorta quit...before i did even i claimed 100-140 pets at brit west stables and released em and told ppl in irc and another 50+ at another brit stables...so yah these the only spots i got left is my frenzieds...i was on to refresh them and trinsic has some open as of 40 mins ago....i only have frenzieds at 1 stabker at trinsic which is about 30-40....y i offered new/newish players to pm me to get some frenzieds for free

Return to “Other”