need a couple 50/50 locked boxes

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

randale

need a couple 50/50 locked boxes

Post by randale »

If I don't get any sooner. I have a GM carpenter/smith/tinker, which is too high to make them. Do you have a vendor that sells them?

SighelmofWyrmgard

Re: need a couple 50/50 locked boxes

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

randale wrote:If I don't get any sooner. I have a GM carpenter/smith/tinker, which is too high to make them. Do you have a vendor that sells them?
Unless you have used-up all possible character slots (15, with 3 accounts), just generate a brand-new character with 50/50 Carpentry/Tinkering, and make however many chests you need; you can delete that character after one week.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

randale

Re: need a couple 50/50 locked boxes

Post by randale »

SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
randale wrote:If I don't get any sooner. I have a GM carpenter/smith/tinker, which is too high to make them. Do you have a vendor that sells them?
Unless you have used-up all possible character slots (15, with 3 accounts), just generate a brand-new character with 50/50 Carpentry/Tinkering, and make however many chests you need; you can delete that character after one week.

SS
Done, just wish I could delete them sooner, oh well.

Return to “Other”