Nightmares/Dragons/WW/Frenzied for sale Cheap!!

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Grogor

Re: Nightmares/Dragons/WW/Frenzied for sale Cheap!!

Post by Grogor »

They are the darker hue. That's it. I believe they are also all long mane as well.

Fox
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Fox »

It is also a status symbol.

They are in higher demand, therefore the supply available is lower, thereby making them more expensive. I also believe they spawn less than other types but I have no evidence or statistics to support this. I would debate, however, that people are less careful with non-pure mares, and would suggest that they die more often in the field.

Those who have pure mares are sending a message that they are wealthy, and/or are sufficient in PVP (or running) where they do not fear the possibility of losing them, (or they never go to unsafe locations :lol: ), and that their PC/client/internet does not or rarely has issues.

Cheers!
Discord: Fox, Most of my toons http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/1899

UOSA: Nov 2010 - Nov 2011 | Aug 2012 - Oct 2012 | Oct 2016 - Present.
OSI: Summer 1998 - Summer 2008, (off and on), played all over. Home was LS. Guilds: UOF, PVP, VIP

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

Well said. In my years of experience of searching for nightmares, short manes are definitely the most common by far. I would say that long mane and pure nightmares spawn at about the same rate. I have no hard evidence to support this claim, but it is just how it seems after doing this for so long.

Mith

Post by Mith »

randale wrote:
Drunk'n Disorder wrote:wow pures for 20k that's cheap!
What's better about them than other nightmares?
they are sexy :lol:
IRC #MITH