Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Hiring 2 - 3 Trade Brokers - Done

Post by Taboo »

Welcome:

Currently, I am accepting brief applications from capable traders to be exclusive trade negotiators on UOSA.

These traders will be negotiating sales for a series of properties and collections of goods totaling nearly 1 billion, with typical items being worth 3-5 million and many items over 15-20 million. The selected traders will receive 15% gold commission from any goods they are able to sell. The faster and more you sell, the larger your pay out will be.

Generally, I will have no contact with anyone else in the UOSA community and plan to only answer the trade broker's emails. You will have access to my Yew castle, along with all other properties, and would be responsible for all advertising and subsequent showing of rares and properties.

Please note, this is not the traditional, bizarre, UO definition of a trade broker. I do not pay for other people's trust in holding their currency or equity.

Cheers
Last edited by Taboo on Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Hiring 2 - 3 Trade Brokers

Post by Roser »

Let it IDOC.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Too mean: trash canning a huge fraction of UOSA, one-of-a-kind, rares on video

Somewhere in the middle: me

Too nice: giving it back freely as an event and a video made of potentially the largest IDOC in UOSA history

I'd like to thank Grofus for being the first tradesmen to step forth into the task of liquidating this fortune.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Sounds like a scam
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

I'll happily sell some of your stuff for you. LMK
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Ali

Post by Ali »

Just pm'd Swill Bag and Pak Man Waka Wak

Both are willing to help
Boomland Jenkins wrote:
The Internet giveth and the Internet taketh away.

Timber

Post by Timber »

i can broker if you like hit me up here or on discord. Timber

Dragor
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Dragor »

I'll be your huckleberry

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Congratulations to Apocalypse on being the second tradesmen to take on this project.

We need one more person to sign up. I suppose I'd prefer this person to be a newer & hungrier player, not an old & thirsty one like Rose. If one doesn't apply, we can just move forward in coordinating.

Everyone should prosper pretty well with this. :)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I'll help
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Hi Taboo,

I think the trash can idea would be best for your emotional stability. You know, just lift the burden that UO seems to have placed on your emotional well-being.

The fact that you have returned after your UOSA meltdown to express the perspective that your UO loot has value and that you are "nice" by not deleting it is, well, concerning.

Free yourself, delete the loot, just go.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Mens Rea, stop pretending like you know anything about me.

Congratulations, Drunk'n Disorder is the last trader. However, since Vega is probably UOSA's #1 rare vendor; you're welcome to help out on this project too, if you'd like. I'm going to start a joint email chain that we can routinely converse on and pass out keys while adding you guys on friend list.

This thread's mission is complete. Thank you to everyone who applied.

Let's get this hoard liquidated!

Cheers!

Happy Gilmore

Re: Hiring 2 - 3 Trade Brokers - Done

Post by Happy Gilmore »

Me and the other 40 or less players that still play are pooling our gold together to see if we can get around a billion gold, so far counting me, we are at 1 million gold.

you might have better luck recuiting some ebay brokers to recoup some of the cash you spent on this stuff.

Fox
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Fox »

(Re: Happy, I have like 1 million to add, so together we might be able to split 1 small item, we can share displaying it every other month at our houses?)

hehehe...

In all seriousness (and while I understand the 3 positions have already been filled), I like buying/selling/trading, and it sounds like easy money... but I don't know the value or rarity of things to be worth while to this, and I am probably too busy IRL, as much as I would like to help.

Good luck Taboo and brokers!
Discord: Fox, Most of my toons http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/1899

UOSA: Nov 2010 - Nov 2011 | Aug 2012 - Oct 2012 | Oct 2016 - Present.
OSI: Summer 1998 - Summer 2008, (off and on), played all over. Home was LS. Guilds: UOF, PVP, VIP

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Happy Gilmore wrote:Me and the other 40 or less players that still play are pooling our gold together to see if we can get around a billion gold, so far counting me, we are at 1 million gold.

you might have better luck recuiting some ebay brokers to recoup some of the cash you spent on this stuff.
You are poor. Many players are not. Regardless, after playing 10 years, don't project your wanting to buy my items for RL money onto me. Liquidating this stuff will result in large sums of gold in my bank, to which you will no doubt swear I also paid RL cash for. Poor players swearing rich players bought everything they have with cash is funny to rich players.

This thread is exactly why the population is at like 20.

get a clue. :lol:

Or dont! Its whatever you want to do UOSA! lol