Loot Table

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
SighelmofWyrmgard

Re: Loot Table

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Your latest gripe: I deprived you of the "mom's basement" joke, because I went there first.

Wow, that's really quite pathetic: how many of your other failures am I bizarrely responsible for?

Answer carefully.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

uosa44

Post by uosa44 »

SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:The signature mistake of any stupid person is making the assumption that anyone/everyone else is stupid.

You did not "plainly state" what you now claim to have plainly stated: were that true, it's what you would have said in the first place, dork, and you didn't. You are full of gripes and snide, implied --only, as there is no evidence!--, suppositions.

Here I am, once again, pointing to the obvious … and I am wondering how stupid/maladjusted you must be to have freely proffered the ammunition ...

Get a life, get a brain, take your insubstantial griping elsewhere: UOSA doesn't need you.

Do you feel like attacking me again? I'd recommend that you don't.

BTW, my doctors have me on no medication whatsoever: whoa, buddy, maybe double-up on your own (or is that, maybe, the source of the problem?).

Getting out of your mom's basement would be a change that couldn't hurt, either.

SS
We have a true psychopath on our hands.

Why is someone like this tolerated by staff?

Please revoke this individuals posting privileges immediately. Constant attacks, mostly personal, hypocritical statements constantly, statements about in-game experiences to influence era accuracy while refusing to prove any evidence. Posting to every single thread, HARASSING legit players.

Once again, why is this tolerated?

Wait for the response....it's incoming, because this individual does not play the game, this person plays the forum; posting is their "game".

The inability for this person to respond in such a sensible manner proves my point. Wait for it...

Last edited by uosa44 on Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SighelmofWyrmgard

uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.
Gee, I guess it does prove something ...

Pray, stop swapping meds with Happy; aren't you busy selling an NCD for a small deed in order to end "unused refresh housing"?

Holy cow! I helped you put-up your own brain for $1: what's wrong; has that advertisement attracted no interest?

Wow, this is the thanks I get!

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS

uosa44

Post by uosa44 »

SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
Gee, I guess it does prove something ...

Pray, stop swapping meds with Happy; aren't you busy selling an NCD for a small deed in order to end "unused refresh housing"?

Holy cow! I helped you put-up your own brain for $1: what's wrong; has that advertisement attracted no interest?

Wow, this is the thanks I get!

SS

Gee, I guess you proved my point.

Holy cow! You couldn't resist responding as soon as you read my message, even knowing that doing so would prove your mental disorders.

I even provided a countdown, but you responded much quicker than I expected. You're crazier than I expected (not really). LOL.

You are mentally ill. Get a life. Grow some brain cells. Your nonsensical rants only gain you one thing, defense by insanity.

You are the joke of this forum, little do you know that the only entertainment people get by reading your posts is laughing at your idiocy.

Incoming, UNCONTROLLABLE response from a psychopath that should be investigated by federal authorities....

SighelmofWyrmgard

You've become my biggest-crush-ever: check out my sig.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS

uosa44

Post by uosa44 »

SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:You've become my biggest-crush-ever: check out my sig.

SS
Aww you love me so much you are making me the center of your virtual love universe!! <3 <3 <3

Please get the meds that you need. I pray you find the correct psychiatrists to assist you in life.

You have serious, serious problems, and this shows with your virtual life on this forum and lack of life in, well, real life.

I gave you several attempts to NOT respond immediately to prove you are sane. You failed every single time, because this is your life and your insecurities with yourself are showing.

You have no friends.

You have no family that loves you.

Honestly, I am sorry for you. I don't say these things to attack you. I say them because they are fact, and I feel sorry for you, and you need to be reminded as a reality check.

You are here to cry out for love, because you do not have anything even close to it in real life.

Please get help.

Here is the difference between you and I.

You, the crazy person, will respond to this post rather shortly. I have self control, and also a real life, with real people (not message board people) that love me.

So, I will not respond for at least a week, I give you a few hours at most until your psychotic uncontrollable behavior responds in a nonsensical manner.

P.S. People responding to you on this forum does not mean that you have loved ones or friends, you are a forgotten soul in RL. Enjoy the echoes of your basement, as they are the only words you ever hear from a person's mouth. Get help, I beg of thee.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Holy crap, you must really hurt.

Stop, just stop.

All your typing is to the mirror and, quite frankly, it became boring a long time ago: On accuse, s'accuse, moron; re-read your own posts.

My signature declares, "I win" and what you should remember, idiot, is that you made it all happen.

Above, you declared a formal complaint: cut and paste here your PM to Anarcho;

or shut up?

You have no other choices.

SS

P.S. I like my new signature; do you?

SS

P.P.S. I can make fun of you 24/7 to the end of my life: you've enjoined me to find purpose; perhaps I have.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS

SighelmofWyrmgard

uosa44 wrote:a lot of stuff that was edited!
HahaHAHA!

It's in my signature, jerk.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS