Help I'm Stuck - Era accuracy and Not correct

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Eulogy

Re: Help I'm Stuck - Era accuracy and Not correct

Post by Eulogy »

I can't believe that so much effort was wasted on a non-issue.. :roll:

valheru

Post by valheru »

Moving a player (or any game object) is a great power that should not just be handed out. Companions on this shard cannot move or tele any player or objects. GM's have to help you. GM's have limited time and I would much rather have them developing the shard or improving tournies or researching accuracy then popping around un-stucking people.

as i believe i have told you before. Im not going to argue symantics with someone who wont acknowledge common sense.... So i wont address the last part of your post.
Right, so instead of counselors just up the time to 30-60 minutes.

It's already not era accurate, changing a non era accurate system will not make it any more or less era accurate.

there's no such thing as an accurate non era accurate system, so having something in place is either right, or wrong. increasing the time to 60 minutes will just stop the inaccurate system from being abused :) I'm sure the people objecting to this post abuse the inaccurate system.

poogoblin

Post by poogoblin »

Would it be wise to look into giving companions the ability to move players, for the accuracy of the shard?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Companions do not have the ability to interact with objects at all, and very limited ability to interact with players which is accurate to the OSI companion program.

We will likely be adding the stuck option for reds to be moved to the chaos shrine so that at least the stuck menu will be accurate, even if out of era slightly, until we find a better solution.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."