Lock down items inside lock down containers

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Pat

Lock down items inside lock down containers

Post by Pat »

I am not sure about this, please give me your opinion, maybe this is all in my head...

I thought there was a time where you were able to lock down items INSIDE a container that is locked down inside of your house. The effect that this had was that you could have a locked down chest on display and if someone opened it there could be items inside of it (mainly for decoration) that were also locked down.

Like i said i am not sure about this and was just wondering if anyone else remembered this.

-thanks

Derrick

Re: Lock down items inside lock down containers

Post by Derrick »

Pat wrote:I am not sure about this, please give me your opinion, maybe this is all in my head...

I thought there was a time where you were able to lock down items INSIDE a container that is locked down inside of your house. The effect that this had was that you could have a locked down chest on display and if someone opened it there could be items inside of it (mainly for decoration) that were also locked down.

Like i said i am not sure about this and was just wondering if anyone else remembered this.

-thanks
This was Phase 3 of the Clean Up Britannia changes in November 1999, our timeframe for the shard is May to November 1999, specifically cutting off before these changes, which significantly reduced the overall number of items that could be horded in a house, and also intoduced item decay inside houses and on boats.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."