Treasure Hunting

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Derrick

Re: Treasure Hunting

Post by Derrick »

This was implemented this morning, any maps can take you to GM.
Treasure maps also no longer have a "trivial" level, so it's possible to gain decoding them until GM as well.
The overall skill gain difficulty on cartography has been revised to compensate for these easements.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Aradorn

Post by Aradorn »

thank you derrick =)

Magus

Post by Magus »

Do creatures spawned from treasure maps no longer have a chance of dropping additional t-maps or have I just been unlucky lately?

Phantom 3

Post by Phantom 3 »

I dug a level on 11/18/13 and can confirm with 94.7 LP and 0 Detect I could not open the box.

To add, the following spawned;

3 Poison Elementals
2 Dread Spiders
2 Elder Gazers

I thought more should have spawned with the chest?

Thanks!

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

7 monsters sounds about right. I didn't think you could get dread spiders on lvl 5 chests, but I guess that's my memory failing me.

Anyway, these posts were made in 2009, a lot has changed since then. I suggest reading: the wiki article on cartography and a guide I wrote on treasure hunting.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay