Server reset - vendor stock

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Server reset - vendor stock

Post by nightshark »

Is there any chance of having vendor stock not drop back to 20 on server reset? This is a real pain for someone like me who comes home and is greeted 2 hours later by server reset. Literally impossible to increase the stock to 999.

Basically I can increase the stock to 320 (buying out every 30 mins for 2 hours) and then the server will reset and put it back to 20.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Krats

Re: Server reset - vendor stock

Post by Krats »

era accurate ^_~
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Teph wrote:chum stole a castle, a f**in castle.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Server reset - vendor stock

Post by nightshark »

Krats wrote:era accurate ^_~
Era accurate is also having a server that caters to your particular geographical region... it's not like I'm asking UOSA to expand to New Zealand, just slightly cater to different time zones. I understand if it's a change that's not willing to be made, but it would be nice to be able to buy out regs to 999 stock like everyone else gets the chance to do :(
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE